KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Sabertooth

Wolverine vs. Sabertooth
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Miffed Wolverine vs. Sabertooth

Wolverine - The Bear-dog
or
Sabertooth - The lion dinosaur
Saber is way more nuts than wolvie, stronger and faster.
Wolvie is the better fighter

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 08:58 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

It goes both ways, sometimes sabes knocks wolvie around, sometimes wolvie knocks sabes around. Wolvie usualy wins because hes the heart of marvel (Spider-man is the soul) but in reality, the sabes is more then a match for wolverine.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 09:02 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

He doesn't even out gun Wolvie. Wolvie has the adamantium claws and bones.
Plus i sight Alexander the Great, tutored by Aristotle at 13 who devised a way to beat an overpowering army that surrounded you. At least that is the outcome or results of his left flank-right insertion method.
He defeated armies way bigger than his own.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:04 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

y0 sabretooth has adamantium stuff too, plus hes stronger and what not.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:07 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Wolverine would win. He can better control his animalistic side, thus is a better fighter, and is smarter.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:17 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Wolverine would win. He can better control his animalistic side, thus is a better fighter, and is smarter.

That doesn't make him a better fighter. Actually, a domesticated dog who uses his brain more then a rabid dog is actually a WORSE fighter because the rabid dog uses instinct. Sabretooth is just a bigger more animalistic Wolvie, Wolvie is smaller and has longer claws.

I say sabretooth, I mean, they've been around the same amount of time (Go read origins) and Sabretooth's new adamantium more then puts him in Wolverine's league... plus in the newer comics he's even more calculating then before.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:32 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silver_Blaze

They'd like make Wolvie win even though i'd want Sabertooth to win myself and he should in my mind >=/

I LOVE YOU STYX Chick

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:55 AM
Silver_Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Silver_Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Silver_Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

What i mean by that making him a better fighter is that when he was trained to be a Samurai, he was taught to fight with just as much intensity as before, without losing control. Granted he does lose control every now and then when he enters a berserker rage, and then the enemy is in even more trouble. In most of the battles i have read between them, wolvie usually wins. Experience is in wolverine's favor, and so is agility. Although sabretooth does have advantages, i still see wolverine winning...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 01:45 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Sabretooth has as much EXP as wolverine does buddy. They are the same age, they grew up together. Read origins. Agility only matters if you can kill your opponent before they can land a hit, but Sabretooth can heal his wounds up and only needs to get one hand on Wolvie to inflict heavy damage. I mean, really, Sabes isn't slow at all, he's just not quite as fast as the tiny cajun

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:07 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

When did Wolverine become a Cajun? You are aware that Cajuns aren't from anywhere near Canada right?erm

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:31 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I like to call him cajun instead of canuck. I find it funny.

Cajuns are the french's third cousins, on their mom's side. wink

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 10:06 AM
AfricanLion
DreamPanther

Wolvie takes him, I think. That's what being a wolverine is all about, right? I mean, that's why he's called Wolverine?

Because he takes on anything, no matter how big, or how strong, because he is tough enough. I also agree with him controlling his anger and channeling his energy into his fighting will give him an edge.

Did Sabretooth ever receive any martial arts training? Or does he just rely on his instinct, cunning and aggression?

I think focus and determination should see Wolvie through. rock

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 10:49 AM
AfricanLion is currently offline Click here to Send AfricanLion a Private Message Find more posts by AfricanLion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

it depends on which sabretooth, the regular sabretooth with no adamantium in him at all and a superior healing factor is the one i'm thinking of, and if so he never had c.i.a training, most of the fights with that sabretooth (or any i think) end in wolverine throwing him off somewhere or the fight being broken up

but yeah, the original sabretooth is completely savage, he had no type of training, but was just used as a dog to sick on any target, sabretooth is considered a poor man's wolverine

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:58 AM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I like to call him cajun instead of canuck. I find it funny.

i think you're just trying to play it off lol

j/k

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:00 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

it can go either way, but if this was a final fight, wolverine takes it.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:45 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

does anyone know more about Sabretooth getting adamantium grafted to him?

I've heard a lot about that recently, but I've never really been able to find much information on it.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:06 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

well, ultimate sabretooth has adamantium in him, but the original one had the gift of adamantium from apocalypse, but there was a battle between him and wolvie to become one of the horsemen, wolvie won, so apocalypse switched the adamantium from sabretooth to wolvie

as for the new sabretooth solo, i dont know if he's got adamantium in him somehow

Last edited by Havoc470 on Oct 25th, 2004 at 02:40 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:36 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah he does, once again. I think he had the new Weapon X program to thank for it, I could be wrong though. I do know he has it though.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 08:43 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

cool, i wonder if wolvie's gonna appear anytime soon? i mean he's everywhere: secret war, ultimate spiderman, ultimate xmen, UXM, xmen unlimietd, wolverine solo, ultimate nightmare, and im pretty sure im missing some heheh

he'll probably face sabretooth in his solo eventually, millar better keep his promise

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:51 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

i still say Wolvie

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:05 PM