KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel Comics: Questions and Answers

Marvel Comics: Questions and Answers
Started by: Cosmic_Beings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel Comics: Questions and Answers

Everyone has got a question that they don't know about Marvel comics. I made this thread for everyone to always ask their questions in, instead of making a new thread for just one question. Anyone who sees a question that they know the answer to, please extend an answer to help.

I have a question: Who is the Janitor, and what is his story/deal.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:57 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

The guy from Scrubs? He's the one always messing with J.D.'s mind.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:04 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, the guy from Marvel comics, edit

*no calling names!*

Last edited by Paola on Oct 24th, 2004 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:18 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I would can it with the insults, as most of us have been here far longer than you. Show some respect to the seniority.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:23 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't give a crap about how long any of you have been here. I asked a question and I got a retarded answer from someone trying to be funny, but was really stupid instead. I asked for an answer.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:25 PM
Arsenal

Theoretically this thread is a good idea but alas, it doesn't belong in this forum.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:26 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mybad, I meant to put it in Comic Book Movies Discussion.

SOMEONE ANSWR MY QUESTION

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:28 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

You're not going to get any answers if you stick around with that kind of attitude.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:29 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

It would help if you knew which comic he's from as a mundane "janitor" can be in any comic.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:30 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
You're not going to get any answers if you stick around with that kind of attitude.

I'm inclined to agree (I see mod people!)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:36 PM
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

I only see electronic letterz, not attitudes.

The Janitor was on the X-Men show in the 90's. It was during the 'Beyond Good and Evil' saga about Apocalypse. Bishop somehow gets trapped in the axis of time, and there is this crazy guy named the Janitor who stalks him throughout the axis of time. At the end of the saga, he transforms into somebody else who is smiling, when no one is looking.

Attachment: end3[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 119 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:45 PM
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here we have a pic from the show where Bishop gets pissed at the Janitor for messing around too much.

Attachment: lazarus1[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:51 PM
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

And here we have a pic from the show where Bishop loses it and vents his anger on the poor, demented Janitor.

Attachment: begin3[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

Last edited by Cosmic_Beings on Oct 23rd, 2004 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:52 PM
Arsenal

He was Kang the Conqueror (also known as Immortus) in disguise

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:53 PM
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finally, here is a pic from the show of what the Janitor turns into after everyone is gone. Can anyone reconize him, or provide any information?

Attachment: begin13[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:53 PM
Arsenal

Follow this link to learn more about him: http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi.../i/immortus.htm

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:55 PM
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahhh! Kang the Conquerer! I know all about him, he is the one who tried to kill Apocalypse when he was a child, in Ancient Egypt, unsuccessfully! Why in the world would he pretend to be a crazy Janitor?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:56 PM
Arsenal

quote:
Why in the world would he pretend to be a crazy Janitor?

Why not? I think the real question is who WOULDN'T want to become a crazy janitor. I think everyone would agree with me that you'd have to be out of your mind not to want to have the ability to turn into a crazy janitor at will. It would be especially useful at Halloween to scare the children away from your house.

Last edited by Arsenal on Oct 23rd, 2004 at 08:11 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:58 PM
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess he was just having some fun lol

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 08:13 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by Arsenal
Why not? I think the real question is who WOULDN'T want to become a crazy janitor. I think everyone would agree with me that you'd have to be out of your mind not to want to have the ability to turn into a crazy janitor at will. It would be especially useful at Halloween to scare the children away from your house.

Why scare them away? Children are delicious...

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 08:32 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote