KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Carnage vs. Predator

Carnage vs. Predator
Started by: Bad Wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Carnage vs. Predator

Who do you think wud win

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 05:11 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carnage easily. He can make huge weapons out of himself, and can lift 40 tons, while a Predator could probably only lift 250 punds.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 06:14 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Try around 1000 lbs. This really could go either way, if the pred gets the jump on carnage hes got it, but if not he's gonna have a fight cut out for him. Scratch that... plasma cannon = hot = Carnage dieing.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:05 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Predator easy. Carnage is an idiot, Predator is highly intelligent. One plasma ball and Carnage is toast.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:08 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Carnage is NOT an idiot... he's very clever. He's shown this in his tactics against spider-man and venom.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:10 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

and the pred's are not all intelligent. I mean, yeah, they have far superior technology, but that's like saying that rednecks going out and killing deer with sub-machine guns makes them geniuses, cuz lets face it, preds are basically the rednecks of the universe.

seriously though, i like how nataku put it. Plasma=hot=dead carnage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:19 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
Carnage easily. He can make huge weapons out of himself, and can lift 40 tons, while a Predator could probably only lift 250 punds.

That's like 2/3 of what the smalled female American Gladiator could bench.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:26 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

arnold probably weighed over 250 in the movie... and the pred was able to suspend him a good foot and a half or so off the ground with one hand.... efforlessly.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:27 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Carnage would murder a Predator. Just 'cause a Predator fires his cannon and hits Carny; it's still doesn't mean an automatic win. Carny ain't no puss like Venom. He evolved passed sonics; his resistance to fire is problem higher as well. It'll knock him down and hurt him, but he'll get up and fight back. Carny's a lot faster than a Predator, stronger than Venom as well (Venom being Class 11). I wonder how a Predator does what Carnage decides to barrage an entire field of spikes towards it's way.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:50 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Predator takes this one carnage would not be able to lay a hand on him.
The barage of spikes, provided the pred does not move out of the way is going to fall on his armour. so no damage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:58 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

So his armor covers his entire body now? Furthermore, Carnage can lift over 22,000 lbs. He'll fillet a Predator easily just utilizing his tendrils, speed, and long distance advantage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:05 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Dude... I know Carnage and Predators better then most people... Firestorm rapes carnage... and a plasma caster is plenty hot enough to kill him. It'll go right through the symbiote, through clete, and out through the symbiote.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:41 AM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

well, carnage basicaly pisses himself and runs and hides at the site of anything hotter than a BBQ, so pred takes it, unles carnage hits first. but i doubt it pred has those sensor things

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 12:46 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Firestar had to keep up her flames to put Carnage down. Carnage ain't going to be taken down by a shot from a plasma canon. Arny survived a shot didn't he? Carnage lifts 22,000 lbs, his bodies a weapon, moves as fast a speed, he'll beat a Predator. Spidey dodges bullets doesn't he? Carnage that match that speed. And has a Predator fought someone at Carnage's stat before?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:06 AM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

spidey only dodges bullets cuz of his spider sense, carnage doenst have that, pred would get him by suprise, its wut preditor does. if it was in an arena yes carnage would win, but if its not it goes to pred

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:12 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

The plasma shot only barely touched arnie... and plasma is much hotter then firestar's flames. Besides, the pred can just disc him in half if he feels like it. Pfft.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:34 AM
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Would carnage even show up on in-fer-red?!!!

O_o

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 04:43 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderninja008

idk, symbiotes have camoflauge

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 07:47 PM
Spiderninja008 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderninja008 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderninja008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol "BBQ" that was pretty funny
Pred's taking this one (not in a hand to hand fight, but lets face it, that's not how predators fight) The pred has such superior firepower than anything usually used against carnage, even IF carnage is able to draw the pred into a fist fight and basically rape him the predator's gonna flip up his gauntlet press a couple buttons.......KA-------BOOM nuff said.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 02:15 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

keep in mind i was too lazy to read the previous posts:
I think that Carnage would win. If a simple Alien can take down 2 preds. (like in AVP, and yes i realize those predators were not "adults" yet but still). Arnold also beat a predator, by himself. Carnage could easily use his agility and strength to overcome Predator, not to mention all of the weapons he can create.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 02:33 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote