KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Who is stronger?

Who is stronger?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Colossus 37 62.71%
Thing 15 25.42%
Tie 7 11.86%
Total: 59 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is stronger?
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Who is stronger?

There is alot of debate who is stronger the current Colossus or the current Thing?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:36 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

currently neither and this is a vs not a who's stronger thread

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:38 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Thing will always be stronger in my mind.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:41 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well I viewed it as a strength contest. Not all versus threads have to be fights.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:45 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I think Colossus is stronger from what I've seen. But strength isn't everything.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 10:05 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Colossus, because he is cooler than Thing.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 03:10 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Has the Thing grown beyond 95tons.
Colossus is like at 115tons.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 06:29 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

Where'd you get 115 tons from.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 09:39 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The last i knewColossus was class 100+ and thing was still at 85.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 03:20 AM
mr.smiley

The both of them are really strong but if they fought I would say colossus would win not only do I think he's stronger,but I also think he's a tougher smokin'

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 02:31 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Colossus is stronger, after some of the guys at Marvel did some math, figured out that a 7 foot tall guy made of solid steel could never possibly weigh 500 pounds, they upped it to more proportionate statistics and gave him a strength boost to boot. Thing's strength seems to continually grow, as in the course of a decade, he's grown from 5 tons to 90 or so. Thing only has a rocky exoskeleton, whereas Colossus is solid steel, so Peter has greater endurance and whatnot.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 02:37 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

thing only has an exoskelaton? hahahaha!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 04:12 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

As far as i know Things skin is just and exoskelton. His internal organs are not like his hide as to where colossus' is solid steel. Bones, eyes, lungs and so on. Colossus is no dought stronger and more durable than thing. It just makes sense. These two are two of my favorite Marvel heroes cause I tend to like the strong men of the Marvel U. So I have to pick one and its Colossus.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 12:27 AM
radioboy121

I'm figuring they are equally strong. If there was any form of competition between the two, the victor may be the one with the better grip or leverage.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 12:42 AM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

quote:
Originally posted by juggernaut74
As far as i know Things skin is just and exoskelton. His internal organs are not like his hide as to where colossus' is solid steel. Bones, eyes, lungs and so on. Colossus is no dought stronger and more durable than thing. It just makes sense. These two are two of my favorite Marvel heroes cause I tend to like the strong men of the Marvel U. So I have to pick one and its Colossus.

u mean u assume he jus has an exoskelaton right?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:34 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

well lets see I have almost every vol 1. fantastic four comic and i dont remember reading otherwise. Prove me wrong.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:46 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Grimm was mutated by the cosmic rays, changing his physical form, instead of regular epidemal tissue, he has a rock like substance, but he still has internal organs and stuff. I don't know if exoskeleton is the best term, as to me, that would imply that underneath he is normal. But though his physical form was mutated, it still retains the basics of human physiology, whilst Colossus is a humanoid piece of walking solid steel, with no organs or innards.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:58 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Thats why Colossus does not need to eat or breath in steel form.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 02:16 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

The Thing does not have human anatomy and physiology...colossus has organs' they r just made out of organic steel...his powers r mutant not magic...he has organs and systems that r still functioning...if his nervous system were not functioning how would he see, hear, or feel?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 05:31 AM
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

thing has internal organs, i cant remember where but i read he is susceptable to colds etc

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 06:41 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote