KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » goku vs. super supes (winner takes flash)

whou would out-eat who
This poll is closed.
superman 4 50.00%
goku 4 50.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goku vs. super supes (winner takes flash)
Started by: Whittdawg92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

goku vs. super supes (winner takes flash)

who would win in an actual eating contest. I read that saiyans have the hunger of 10-20 the average human and I read that supes can eat virtually liitless amounts of food. who would win. winner takes flash (who is literally always hungry beacause of his constant metabolism)

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 11:15 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

I think this thread already exists, minus the flash part.

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 11:21 PM
Abaddon is currently offline Click here to Send Abaddon a Private Message Find more posts by Abaddon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

limitless vrs. 10 to 20 times human amount, I think limitless Superman wins.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 01:39 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

near limitless, plus goku has eaten a years supply of the watchouts food before

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 01:48 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sorry,man,but in a fight goku could take them both but eating is another sorry. I've seen goku hungry and I've seen him eat like 100 3-course meals then he was full and couldn't move. This would pretty much be the only category that supes or flash could beat him at. This one goes to either flash or supes. Sorry kakarrot.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 11:45 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

In a fight Gokou couldn't stand a chance against Superman. Eating...Gokou wins.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 11:47 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote:
Originally posted by Kento

you are very wrong about the fight part of your statement, Goku would murder Superman

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 11:52 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

You two should've just let this thread die. DBZ characters are banned in this forum.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 11:53 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OMEGA_05
Omega Member

quote:

Goku will be able to beat superman like nothing.

Superman doesnt know how to use his powers in combinations
besides goku is faster than superman or flash .
in a figth goku takes all

You should only proof yourself worthy to god, no one else...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 11:59 PM
OMEGA_05 is currently offline Click here to Send OMEGA_05 a Private Message Find more posts by OMEGA_05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

@Flash - Didn't know that

@Scoobless - Gokou cannot beat Superman. There is not a single thing Gokou can do that would hurt Superman. This has been proven in a different forum that I go to. I thought Gokou would win to but that is wrong.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:00 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote:
@Flash - Didn't know that

@Scoobless - Gokou cannot beat Superman. There is not a single thing Gokou can do that would hurt Superman. This has been proven in a different forum that I go to. I thought Gokou would win to but that is wrong.

maybe if you are talking about goku from years ago, but since his first super saiyan transformation he was at least as tough as supes, after the next transformations superman wouldn't even be a speed bump to him
goku moves faster than superman and is stronger than him, plus he has a large variety of energy attacks........... supes has no chance

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:06 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Of course Goku would beat Superman. Goku IS the Superman of the Japanese culture. Basically a character with unbelievalbe power, except you know the Japanese, they always have to be bigger and better. So they BROKE THEIR OWN RULES when writing Goku (First they said there was only 1 supersaiyn, and Broly was it. Then they mae Goku Supersaiyn. Then they made a new level up to 3, saying that was the highest possible. THEN they made Goku go up to supersaiyn 4, and in the manga, Gotenks goes up to super saiyn 5. WTF!?!?)

Yea, Goku wins. Because he is the king of cheap ****ing characters.

Goku: "Look at me, I can fly! No wait, now I can blow shit up with my energy attacks. That's not enough! I need to be able to pick up the moon! That's not all! Now I can blow whole planets up! NO WAIT, now I can blow up the whole universe! MWAHAHA*chokes on some food and dies* **** I'm dead."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:13 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

if we're talking about superman prime aka pre-crisis superman goku does not stand a chance in HELL!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:15 AM
StaT1c is currently offline Click here to Send StaT1c a Private Message Find more posts by StaT1c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

if we're talking about superman prime aka pre-crisis superman goku does not stand a chance in HELL

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:16 AM
StaT1c is currently offline Click here to Send StaT1c a Private Message Find more posts by StaT1c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Pre-Crisis Superman IS NOT the same as Superman Prime.

Against Pre-Crisis, Goku STILL wins. WHy? Cuz the writers made him that way.

Against Superman Prime? Hell no, Goku goes down. He's powerful, but he can't beat a man that can control time and space.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:17 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

quote:
Originally posted by Kaistar
if we're talking about superman prime aka pre-crisis superman goku does not stand a chance in HELL

wtf? how the hell did i post twice? oh well

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:18 AM
StaT1c

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Pre-Crisis Superman IS NOT the same as Superman Prime.

Against Pre-Crisis, Goku STILL wins. WHy? Cuz the writers made him that way.

Against Superman Prime? Hell no, Goku goes down. He's powerful, but he can't beat a man that can control time and space.
i mean to say AND NOT pre-crisis. my bad. wtf im a scrub lol

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:20 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Um..no he don't....And GT, and the Movies aren't really considered Canon. Neither of them were made by Akira.

Also Gokou don't move anywhere near as fast as Supes. Instant Transmission is only 99% light speed but Supes can move over light speed. From what I hear supes has ki immunity also. Plus Gokou is no where as durable as Supes is. Gokou has been beaten plenty of times, and only wins with help. Without any type of outside help Gokou would loose but if Gokou gets to use stuff so does Superman, and the JLA could take out Earths Special Forces.

Gokou has been hurt from being knocked thru mountains. Superman has been knocked thru the Earth, and to the Moon, and took Hydrogen bomb, and withstood the force of something that was equal to a hundred nuclear blasts.

Gokou is based off the Monkey King not Superman...even tho in Z there are alot of things like Supes...but originally it was from the Monkey King.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:21 AM
OMEGA_05
Omega Member

COME ON

Superman cant beat GOKU in level 5
nothing can, so deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on its imposible
and if some how Goku gets beaten he ill come back even STRONGER

You should only proof yourself worthy to god, no one else...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:22 AM
OMEGA_05 is currently offline Click here to Send OMEGA_05 a Private Message Find more posts by OMEGA_05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

what the heck is lvl 5?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:26 AM