KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman (with all the prep time in the world) vs. Silver Surfer

Batman finds some informantion on Surfs (only what the FF know so far). who wins?
This poll is closed.
Batman 5 55.56%
Silver Surfer 4 44.44%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman (with all the prep time in the world) vs. Silver Surfer
Started by: Spiderninja008

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderninja008

Batman (with all the prep time in the world) vs. Silver Surfer

OK batsy fannyboys, let loose.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 07:22 AM
Spiderninja008 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderninja008 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderninja008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Batman moves to krypton clones himself then let's the uber bat chill out in the sun for a million years and grow into Superbatman prime. then he wins.

does DC do what ifs? cuase then we got a story!
((yes this is all sarcasm))

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 07:32 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Nuke?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 09:14 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

lol, surfer wins, even if hes nuked

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 02:47 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

what if batmans prep time includes getting loads of allies under his command who ARE able to defeat surfer

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 02:52 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

yea but this is supposed to be a strictly one on one match

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 02:55 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

if he had enough prep time, batman could get to the marvel universe and then obtain the HOTU

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 02:57 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

lol,

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:15 PM
Havoc470
Smo

this is pretty off-topic but has batman ever gone into space with like a bat-spaceship or something?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:19 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

I'm only slightly familiar with the pages of Batman, but I'm assuming if he had any form of space travel, it was more as a tag along with one of his reserved affiliations (i.e. JL).

Despite how Batman is depicted in being able to find a way through in almost any situation (a la McGuyver), I do not realistically see him taking Silver Surfer.

Fleets from advanced worlds have prepped themselves against the coming presence of Galactus, but often times could not handle his heralds.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 05:06 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Are you out of your mind? Batman of course.

Oh, unless Surfer fights back, then the battle is over in two seconds.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 05:55 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Are you out of your mind? Batman of course.

Oh, unless Surfer fights back, then the battle is over in two seconds.

laughing

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 10:11 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

lol

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 10:16 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

batman is awesome and all, and the best detective in the world, but surfer is no dumb ass, he´s also a very intelligent "man", before he became surfer he was a scientist.

and off course the the power cosmic gives a Little Little advantage. lol

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 10:17 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

SS, no contest.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:32 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderninja008

Silver Surfer also has more knowledge than Bats could hope to obtain. Unless Surfs upgrades Bruces mind like he did those little kids.....of which some backfired and went to destroy the earth....but yeah. U can't prepare for the power cosmic unless you have formidable guns......really F%cking big guns......and ppl have tried that, and failed. Surfers destroyed entire races of ppl is minutes. just ran through and destroyed everything. U really can't predict Power Cosmic, it is entirely too complex.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 03:22 AM
Spiderninja008 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderninja008 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderninja008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Power Cosmic this Power Cosmic that oh shut fu$k up about Power Cosmic if i wanted to i can creat a whole new power called'' ALL '' this power allows the user to turn any character who uses Power Cosmic into ''CHINES FOOD'' LOL laughing evil face Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 04:09 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

prep time wins. with the help of batman.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 04:23 AM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

I L big grin VE CHINES FOOD

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 04:47 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Kidnap a loved one and force him to commit suicide.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 04:53 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote