KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mastermold and Sentinel Army vs. Fantastic Four

Mastermold and Sentinel Army vs. Fantastic Four
Started by: Cosmo Kramer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmo Kramer

Mastermold and Sentinel Army vs. Fantastic Four

If Proffessor Xavior was held captive in a slave camp on Genosha Island or somewhere in the Savage Lands by Mastermold God himself knows Cyclops will be bitching about it for hours until Logan can take it no more and does the one thing he's the best at, bother someone else.

So if the FF fell prey to the torturous villainy of the Ultimate sentinel, Mastermold and his entire army or does Proffessor Xavior simply die and have a cheap funeral? smokin'

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 05:04 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nimrod is the ultimate sentinel rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 05:11 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I think it would be a tough fight but i think the four could find a way to do it

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 05:25 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea I would love to see them smash up some sentinels though...we didnt really see them fight any in Onslaught.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 06:03 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

...unless the trisentinel was rebuilt then the ff would be boned hardcore.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 06:43 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea cuz the trisentinel would have been way more powerful than anything the FF have ever encountered.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:46 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
yea cuz the trisentinel would have been way more powerful than anything the FF have ever encountered.

Yes it is

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 09:18 PM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

well It's not like thats what I was saying but if you add trisentinal to an army of freakin other sentinals I would have to believe the FF would be screwed.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 09:54 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

well they have been in positions of more screwed than that and been fine...Im not saying the trisentinel is cake...but a statement like the FF would be screwed is a very general and strong statement.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 10:17 PM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

who is the trisentinal, is that like nimrod? (sorry for being a newb on the subject)

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 10:53 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

It was a most badass three-faced sentinal that needed a cosmic powered spidey to beat it.
here.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/trisenti.htm

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 11:06 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Since sue can protect herself against galactus, the sentinals would not be too dangerous for her.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 11:56 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Tri Sentinel can regenerate, although he was taken down by a normal Spidey and Nova (New Warriors)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 08:52 PM
mr.smiley

the ff would have to go in with a plan.
They couln't just bust in and say attack!

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 09:25 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

You mean bust in and say, "It's clobberin' time!"

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 10:37 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

the Tri-Sentinel was also augmented by mystical energies of Loki.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 06:15 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:46 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mastermold is BY FAR the most powerful sentinel. Then comes the Nimrod, then the Tri-Sentinel. I think the FF can handle any one of them if its just the FF vs one of them but more than one and their screwed.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:57 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Don't forget the Chicken Sentinels. They destroyed millions of mutants.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:58 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

if they have a good plan they can do it....sue can use her shields to protect the FF while johhny does his nova blast.....and sue uses her shields to dissamble them......and at the end....the thing just clubbers all of the remaining sentinals

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:55 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote