KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wraith vs. Two Predators

Wraith vs. Two Predators
Started by: srankmissingnin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Wraith vs. Two Predators

Wraith vs. Two Predators and the fight takes place in a large forest. Who wins if: a) Wraith is after the Predators and b) the roles are switched.

Wraith is mercenary from G.I. Joe that is employed by Destro. He sports a light weight battle armor that is impervious (maybe more but that's all it gone up against) to small arms, gives him enhanced "lift, press and balance" (He lifted a huge stone pillar above his head) and is equipped with Electronic Forearm Canons that fire a three shot burst in 1/500th of a second. On top of that his armor is covered in nano-scopic optic tubes that send real time video feed to the cpu then after it is flipped around is projected back, giving the illusion of invisibility. His helmet features a 3-D display, full Sensor Array, Satellite up-link and wireless Internet access.

This guy took Snake-eyes to the cleaner and apparently delivered massive casualties to the Chinese Army on his own. Snake-eyes couldn't cut him and he is able to slice through Arcade Systems and more importantly COBRA B.A.T.S like paper.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 06:59 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Wraith vs one pred would be a more even fight. Against two the preds definately have the edge. Unless, of course, they are retarded preds, like the one's paul anderson decides to cast....

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:05 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

is this wraith?.....lol, you just had to add the wireless internet function

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:06 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

quote:
Originally posted by Kontraz
Wraith vs one pred would be a more even fight. Against two the preds definately have the edge. Unless, of course, they are retarded preds, like the one's paul anderson decides to cast....

if a blind samurai has taken out a pred, then i think wraith would be able to take on two

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:08 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I decided two since Wraith is alot tougher then that battle armor Bats used to beat a Predator... or Judge Dredd.

EDIT: Yeah, that's Wraith

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:09 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

well then he's ownage x20, i think he could take out two predators

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:15 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Agreed

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:20 PM
Havoc470
Smo

damn i love that cover lol, michael turner is amazing

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:31 PM
Kontraz

Well, seeing as wraith is dumber than a brick when it comes to fighting things he doesnt have good intel on, i doubt he would be too much for a pair of preds to handle. I give him the first pred, of course, but the 2nd would take him out pretty easily, methinks.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:53 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

if a blind samurai has tooken out a predator, i definitely think wraith can take out two, how could he kill one and not have enough intel to kill the other?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 04:27 PM
Kontraz

I'm saying if he somehow managed to barely kill one, then the other would just come up and slaughter him.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 05:48 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

How did you get he was dumb as a brick when fighting unknown opponents? He said he had never heard of Snake-eyes before the day they fought and he put him down like a sick puppy. His only disadvantage is that I doubt he has any hunting ability so chances are the Preds get the drop on him.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:23 PM
Kontraz

well, i dont follow up on the joes too much, so i could very well be wrong, but based on the tf/joes crossover(s), he seemed pretty moronic whenever he did not know his enemy both inside and out.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 05:27 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

Wraith...he sounds like a bad ass.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 05:33 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

i dont care for him, but i dont care for any joe characters, come to think of it.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 05:34 AM