KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Opyimus Prime Vs. like 100 Sentinals

Opyimus Prime Vs. like 100 Sentinals
Started by: uQifg2WV

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Opyimus Prime Vs. like 100 Sentinals

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:26 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Sorry for the typo. I'm funtioning without sleep.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:37 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Prime wins, hands down...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 08:01 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Tough fight for Prime actually. This is a hundred Sentinels locked on him we're talking about. Prime wins, still.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 08:34 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Optimus Prime. The sentinels would probably be just mere "assembly commercial bots" to him. But which sentinel incarnation? The 30 foot tall ones, the ones Fitzroy had from the future, Nimrod, or those human/sentinels?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 08:43 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Yeah which ones? There are alot.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 08:44 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

let optimus take on 50 master molds and 50 nimrods.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 09:28 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Prime would have enough trouble with one Nimrod.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 09:28 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

Is prime as uber as this thread says he is?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:22 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Prime's not that cool...IMO.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:48 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

well, 100 sentinals could lay a beating down on almost anyone. especialy if these are the sentinals from evo, those things kick ass, (bout the only thing in evo that does)

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 12:06 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

Prime could take on 100s of the things, IMO. I mean, in 15 seconds or less, he took out 7 or 8 decepticons (not just hurt,but actually killed) and any ONE of those guys would have to equal a handful or two sentinels.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 05:19 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

I want to see this battle between prime and some sentinels but why are they fighting

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:05 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Prime was a ally of death's head, Death's head is an ally of good guys, like mutants, sentinals are trying to kill mutants and prime kicks some sentinal ass.
I'de have to assume that prime may be able to pull it off but even if he does, he'll die, it's hard to believe he can generate enough power to kill that many sentinals without draing on his life reserves.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:16 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Prime is all that, and a bag of energon chips.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 08:06 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

quote:
Originally posted by jinzin
Prime was a ally of death's head, Death's head is an ally of good guys, like mutants, sentinals are trying to kill mutants and prime kicks some sentinal ass.
I'de have to assume that prime may be able to pull it off but even if he does, he'll die, it's hard to believe he can generate enough power to kill that many sentinals without draing on his life reserves.

not if he has his trusty rifle. I mean, one blast from that thing ought to down any sentinel. And i'm pretty sure he would be able to hit them all, and have plenty of extra ammo (energon, whatever you wish to call it here) to spare.

of course, i just realized something, which optimus prime are you talking about? There are a couple different continuities featuring him. If you are referring to the 80s cartoon, then theres a good chance he could only kill about half of them. the marvel comic, optimus kills them all without much trouble, the dreamwave comic, optimus kills them all, but takes a good deal of damage, or any of the armada/energon optimus(es), in which (though i hate energon and armada) optimus kills them all, plus a couple more hundred...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:15 PM
jinzin

honestly I was thinking about the 80's cartoon, the only comics I cared to read w/him were the death's head ones (since long forgotten) but i could really care less who wins this fight.
p.s.
and I the only one who felt sorry for that sentinal that was helping wolverine and jean grey in AOA? sniff sniff poor guy was getting all sorts of shot up.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:53 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I'd have to go with the sentinals. I mean a hundred...come on. You would have most of the sentinals locking onto prime at any given time. Prime doesnt only have to avoid the Sentinals blasts, but the rockets, and ground bombs. Prime can't fly eigther. Maybe if you threw another autobot in the mix, things may go for Prime, but 100 on one is just to many.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:30 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I say prime takes, it, it might be taxing, sure, but this is Prime, an Autobot with many thousands, if not millions, of years of training and leadership as a soldier whose main enemies where the Decepticons, arch Nemesis of Megatron who could basically level a city if he had the time, and in the comics at least died, came back, died, came back and even destroyed Unicron, you know, the giant planet/embodiment of chaos... Not sure here, but your average cybatronian is pretty tough, well armoured and armed, compared to anything on earth. I mean, even the X-Men could fight Sentinels, heck, even Falcon took one down by sending a bird in its ear. Of course if this was the cartoon version Prime might be in trouble, but he was still able to take out a good chunk of the Decepticons armies during the movie, who were, once again, better armed and armoured then a sentinal.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:10 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

well put

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:40 AM