KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer vs. Mankind

Forbidden Fruit
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Man is right 0 0%
Man dies 3 37.50%
Man loses 0 0%
Man reaches equnimity with God 0 0%
Satan ascends the Throne 0 0%
Satan dies releasing his power to the world 0 0%
Life goes on and nobody even noticed 3 37.50%
Other 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lucifer vs. Mankind
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Lucifer vs. Mankind

K. Now there is a comic called Lucifer. I only read a couple of them but here goes.
What exactly is Lucifer's fault. He knows the mind of God. Plus he was given the ability to know everything.
The truth is it only stands to reason that he's a good guy growing more powerful every day. If you want to see someone invulnerable, look at him.
What do you think man's chances are?

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 04:34 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

the only chance that man has is if the horseman death is reincarnated as a boy and grows up to be satan's very pissed off rival.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:09 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Never heard of it.... so Lucifer is good? Means who is the villain? Man? Good has a way of winning eventually, its usually what western narratives are all about.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:15 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

I hear the comic is good and the villians are other demons and beings i mean Lucifer is not the only one who wants to rule the universe in fact in the comic he just says screw it and starts to built his own.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 01:11 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

quote:
Originally posted by jinzin
the only chance that man has is if the horseman death is reincarnated as a boy and grows up to be satan's very pissed off rival.

not sure if you are talking about the comic or not... but the biblical hroseman "Death" is a good guy.....

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:56 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Yeah, and in the Bible, man is has the power to shun satan. Man is more powerfull than Lucifer. Dont know about the comic though.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 05:48 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Yeah, and in the Bible, man is has the power to shun satan. Man is more powerfull than Lucifer. Dont know about the comic though.

(not trying to get technical, nor get drawn into a religous debate, but man is powerless against satan in the bible. God defends us through the holy spirit, which is in us {christians})

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 06:11 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I think Lucifer is Man's best friend.(No pun intended)Being Evil, he protects him from those who would do him harm. Knowing everything he adress anything that should arise. You do have to be who you are in life.
Anyhow i hope this thread brings some of the comic reader of the series on board.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 05:23 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

In the comics, Lucifer seems pretty indiferent to humanity. I'm trying to remember if he ever actually kills a human in the Lucifer comics I've read. He kills the immortal woman by her request, in exchange for her baby; he let the two people who snuck into his home die. But it doesn't seem to me that he's out to get them.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 06:43 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

yeah. the only humans ive seen him kill in the comics are the kids who climbed into his house.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:02 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote