KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Most powerful being in marvel

Most powerful being in marvel
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Most powerful being in marvel

Did marvel ever produced a document of who are the most powerful beings? what are thier rankings?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 02:31 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

yeah

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:01 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

they even wrote a comic series a while back with every character but its not up to date

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:02 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

ok... was there a ranking

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 05:27 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

ummmmm well to my knowlege "the writer" is the most powerful being in the marvel Universe.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 09:45 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

/\ laughing out loud true big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:03 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

there'll probably be a marvel handbook on the most powerful being in the MU

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 01:10 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read the comic here called Beyond and Back:
http://beyonder.chez.tiscali.fr/beyonder.html

Here is the list:

1. The Living Tribunal
2. Tie between Eternity and Infinity
3. Tie between Oblivion and Entropy
4. Death
5. Tie between Lord Chaos and Master Order
6. The In-Betweener
7. Galactus
8. Veritas
9. Chronos
10. Epoch
11. Tie between Shaper of Worlds, Kubic, Kosmos, and Molecule Man
12. Vishanti
13. The Celestials
14. The Watchers

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 06:08 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's a lot of points up for debate on that list; Death being lower than Eternity; Inbetweener higher than Galactus; cosmic cubes higher than Celestials...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 09:15 PM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

quote:
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
There's a lot of points up for debate on that list; Death being lower than Eternity; Inbetweener higher than Galactus; cosmic cubes higher than Celestials...

Yes, I don't think Inbetweener should be higher than Galactus. And where is Mephisto? He nearly was at a standstill with Galactus if it wasn't for the fact that Galactus began absorbing his realm and he surrendered? As to Death lower than Eternity, I think that may be more justifiable as the reason he lost to Thanos with IG was his confidence(?).

I'm surmising we're not bringing about that Brothers being classified on the list.

I remember somewhere (not in the comics) on the elaboration of our universe being a mere marble playtoy for a child. I just loved that depiction.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 09:52 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

death is not that much weaker than eternity, well, not as much as you make it sound like anyway.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:25 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

enthropy is Eternitys equeal and oblivion is deaths equeal the living tribunal is only the highest by rank but there have been some beings who have riveled his power like very very few occasions such as Korvac, Thanos at some points, The Beyonder for sure was beyond eveh him but to be correct with comic science he isnt anymore since he was turned into a cosmic cube i think Odin is the most powerful of the panthions sept for zeus. The brothers and the infinites are wild cards if youw ant to count the brothers then yeah they were more powerful then the LT and the infinites well they were so powerful that just one of there hands was enough to grab eternity like a bug. But who is the ost powerful entity today is to me the only undisputed one can be The One Above All the one who created the LT.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:18 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mephisto's pretty powerful in his own realm but when he's out of it, he's kinda weak, compared to the Big G who's power remains the same wherever he is.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:19 PM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

quote:
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
Mephisto's pretty powerful in his own realm but when he's out of it, he's kinda weak, compared to the Big G who's power remains the same wherever he is.

Except for the constants (Love, Hate, Eternity, Death, etc.) some of the characters can have exposed weaknesses. Galactus is a powerful battery that needs to be recharged to function. Without enough sustanance, he can be defeated by other lesser beings.

Obviously I'm on error to use Mephisto as I would use Magik if comparing her on the basis of her time on Limbo, but certain beings could be debated if we go by the rock-paper-scissor ideal.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 12:05 AM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 01:19 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

oh ok there was a thread like this but my q was, was there a official document?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:20 AM
mr.smiley

i would have put phoenix somewhere on the list

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 04:02 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

um no point in telling you guys that this thing has been argued to death and normally no one is seen as the victor cause if someone doesnt wanna believe you, they wont no matter how powerful your argument is{cough, beyonder, cough cosmic beings, cough cough}

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 06:01 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

quote:
Originally posted by jinzin
ummmmm well to my knowlege "the writer" is the most powerful being in the marvel Universe.

Actually, it would be the editor: Stan "The Man" Lee. On a side note, I've met him in person. A VERY nice guy. LOVES everything about the history of comics.

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 10:29 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Except for the fact that Stan doesn't actively do anything these days. Besides just hanging around and being ridiculously cool. Though as Chairman Emeritus, he has enough weight to move around to duly influence anything he wants.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 11:06 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote