KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast vs. Captain America

Beast vs. Captain America
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Beast vs. Captain America

This fight may well work. I think Beast was my pick on the original X-men team when i was a kid growing up. I would love to see them bring him back permanently to the man he is like they did in X-factor.
I love him as really intelligent and how he can climb walls with his toes. I think they should just let his strength be at 2 tons and give him invulnerability to that propulsion level as well.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 06:03 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

captain america definitely wins, but it would be a great fight

what do you mean by invulnerability to that prepulsion level?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 06:12 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

The last fight I remember, Captain America almost killed Beast. Well, it wasn't a fight really, it was a serious beating... poor Beast.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 07:28 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

when did that happen? i had no idea they ever actually fought eachother

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 07:59 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by Havoc470
when did that happen? i had no idea they ever actually fought eachother

In the Infinity Crusade.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 08:25 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

thanks

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 08:26 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

His invuln. should equal his resistance in porportion to his strength.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 08:04 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

well if beast is in trouble the x-men will come along so its gotta be beast

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 08:15 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Irish Wolverine

Why did they fight?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 11:47 PM
Irish Wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send Irish Wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by Irish Wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

When they served together on the Avengers, Beast was always sort of a second-rate member. And Cap has really beaten the crap out of him in the past. Cap wins this one easily.

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 08:29 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

I've never really seen Beast as the all out hand to hand warrior type. He fights when he has to and does well when he's required especially in a team situation. McCoy always has and always will be a brain first and foremost so this match up is one sided. All of his strengths lie within the structure of a team setting. But the character is and always has been underrated by writers who don't give him enough credit in his physical prowess. His over all strength, agility and durability outmatch Caps on every part though his fighting ability is extremely low. Though I personally believe Cap would PUMMEL the sh*t out of Beast without much effort -- this isn't a fair match up at all on both part of past writers and current.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 10:28 AM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Ya well someone like Beast might well be able to seperate Cap from his shield and stand a better chance of more than likely getting his ass kicked. Still Beast might get that far.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 05:49 PM
bakerboy

It happened in a avengers vs defenders number. And beast kicked cap' ass. Beast beated cap, thor beated valkiria and iron man beated sulver surfer. The battle was equal, but in a moment of the battle, beast catch cap's shield and then, beated him with some punches. Beast is stronger and faster and agiler than cap. He coul beat him .

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 06:30 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Hank vs Steve

I'm going with the good old Hank on this one. He's faster, stronger, smarter, hairier and more "Beastly" in battle than Cap.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 06:02 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathclock

quote:
Originally posted by bakerboy
It happened in a avengers vs defenders number. And beast kicked cap' ass. Beast beated cap, thor beated valkiria and iron man beated sulver surfer. The battle was equal, but in a moment of the battle, beast catch cap's shield and then, beated him with some punches. Beast is stronger and faster and agiler than cap. He coul beat him .

I wouldn't trust any comic that had Iron Man beating Surfer.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 06:37 PM
deathclock is currently offline Click here to Send deathclock a Private Message Find more posts by deathclock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

lol

videogame beast has been shown alot cooler than the comic book beast ever has, writers tend to prefer showing him in a lab all his life, and then getting him beat by lesser enemies later on in the comic, underrated character indeed.......it would explain why they killed him off so lame in ultimate xmen, probably pull a "colossus" and come back later or something

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 07:20 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

bump

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 12:59 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Dude this thread is ancient

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:34 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Beast definately got a physical edge, but I think Cap could outfight him as long as he has his shield.
Anyway Beast had a good showing taking out several superguardians when the shiar royal guard attacked the school in the cassandra nova arc. He can dish it out when he has to.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:41 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I'll go with Beast. He's physically superior and can easily dodge Steve's shield throws. Hell, he'll probably catch it between his toes, throw it away, and resume to pummel Cap.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 01:50 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote