KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs. Unicron

Unicron vs Galactus
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Unicron 7 50.00%
Galactus 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Galactus vs. Unicron
Started by: Imperial_Samura

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Galactus vs. Unicron

What can I say? They are both huge, eat planets, create powerful servants and so forth. But which is "all that", as it were. Technically I was thinking of the comic version of Unicron, but feel free to think of his role in the movie.

Both come upon a tasty looking planet somewhere deep in space, and of course neither feels like saying "Oh no, you can have it." They would also probably have their servants with them.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Last edited by Imperial_Samura on Dec 7th, 2004 at 06:48 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 06:43 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Galactus

Forever Young...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 06:47 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I am tempted to go with Unicron. He seemed like such a potent, great villain in the comics. And also perhaps a bit more powerful the Galactus... he plucked Galvatron out of some alternate future dimension where he had already one, doesn't seem to have the tendency to run out of energy if he isn't fed, nigh indestructible... his threat was so great both the good and bad guys untied and even then he stomped all over them (quite literally).

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 12:47 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Unicron. And shouldn't he be bigger than Galactus. Think about it, alot of the Autobots and Decepticons are bigger than humans, and these 'bots are small compared to Unicron. Unicron is to Autobots and Decepticon in size as Galactus is to humans.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 09:29 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

unicron. I mean, this guy CANNOT die. You can destory his physical form, but he lives in multiple dimensions/parallel universes at the same time, and is capable of traveling between each (so long that he doesnt exist in the same one twice at the same time)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:14 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I've gotta go with Unicron too. That's one bad son of a bot!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:42 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

unicron vs galactus

attack of the planet eaters!...this one is a doozey

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 01:41 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

unicrons tough, but even the dinobotsa can damage his "skin" so i think galactus would smack the crap out of him.... as it's hard to eat a guy that size when he's fighting back
they both have "herald" types G has surfer firelord airwalker and others U has Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge and the sweepes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 09:00 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

well unicron he has laser projectile weapons all over him

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:28 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Unicron is much bigger.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:31 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

lasers aren't a problem to galactus....... probably wouldn't bother surfer too much either
Unicron V's Ego might be a better match

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 06:05 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
picoico

Unicron is made of metal, and has nothing more than high tech weapons at his disposal.

Ego, Galactus, etc. could easily take him out. A Shi'ar fleet could take him out, never mind these cosmic beings.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 09:55 PM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Considering Unicron is killed by what is essentially an overpowered flashlight, I think this one goes to Galactus.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 10:08 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Galactus is a minor god isnt he? Hes not too far below The Living Tribunal... (besides the fact the freaking X-men beat him) But everytime he dies he returns to his home plane and has to wait a while before he can come back... right?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 10:39 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dragon, surely you are not gonna say that Unicron, a transformer, can beat Galactus.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 10:45 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

What I just posted was a compliment on Galactus' side.

Im not THAT stupid dude... I am stupid... But really, that whole Juggernaut and hulk thing, was my mistake... I thought invincible meant like... impossible to kill through normal methods... I hope you will agree though that, Juggernaut is impossible to kill through physical damage....
BTW, I am obsessed with that thread I just want to get things straightended out.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:00 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been trying to get things straightened out for ages, it just took you about a year to grasp.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:41 PM
SarKastic_OJ

anyone noticed that Galactus has an abnormally large head....

thats probably why I never got to like his character, not because of his awesomely cheesy powers, are his classic-villain punchlines, are ability to pimp guys like Silver Surfer on a daily basis..it was because of his towering noggin....

Just thought I'd share that.....carry on , carry on....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 03:38 AM
SarKastic_OJ is currently offline Click here to Send SarKastic_OJ a Private Message Find more posts by SarKastic_OJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

ummm... you guys obviously dont know too much about unicron. galactucs might be a minor god. Unicron IS a god. He is the god of destruction. He exists on multiple planes of existance simultaneously. If he so chose, he could merge all of his forms into the same plane of existance and completely demolish that universe without much effort. He is invincible, except for the matrix. The matrix is the collective souls of Primus (unicron's younger brother) and all of primus's fallen children (the transformers). That godly power is the only thing able to harm him. He can be harmed slightly, but, although he is a 'machine', he is able to regenerate faster than wolverine. He can create (not build, but create out of nothing) entire armadas within seconds. He doesnt have to shoot lasers at galacticus, he can simply use his willpower to force him out of existance!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:50 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i doubt he could force galactus out of existence wink 1) because they are from separate universes (darkseids omega beams ring a bell) and 2) galactus is much too important to a universe to be wiped out.

it wouldnt happen that way...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:31 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote