KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiral vs. Juggernaut

Spiral vs. Juggernaut
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Spiral vs. Juggernaut

O.k. I think even Mojo lacky Spiral has the power to kick the big guns butt. Imagine seeing Cain running scared from "little" ol` Spiral. raver

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 07:01 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

i think jug would have won rock

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 07:47 PM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

must we pitt juggernaut against anybody and everybody that all the forum members can think of??

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 09:23 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwarrior
Maverick

Spiral is certainly no pushover. Check her powers out.
Spiral has powerful mystical abilities. With a gesture she can teleport herself and numerous people across great distances. She can open gateways between dimensions and travel through time. She can cast spells to stun, depower or transform her superhuman opponents. Spiral can also metamorphose into other mutants. Spiral is immune to certain types of psionic possession. When Rogue and Nocturne attempted to possess her, in each case Spiral's mind remained dominant. Spiral usually triggers magic through small gestures and her many hands aid her to cast her spells rapidly. In moments, she was able to deprive each of the Avengers of their superhuman powers, regardless of their source, bind them, and transport them across country. Spiral often incorporates knives and swords into more complicated spells. As a result of being cybernetically enhanced on Mojo-world she has superhuman strength.

Spiral demonstrated highly developed skills in cybernetics and genetic manipulation which she has used to turn humans into powerful cyborgs at her Body Shoppe.

She is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and a master sword fighter.

Spiral was also shown in older wolverine comics to be able to instantly know and teleport to anyone saying her name. It had to be in context of her while she uttered the words "spiral knows"

Her Notable powers are multiple arms, superstrength, teleportation & sorcery. Unless Juggy took her by supprise she would curb stomp him pretty easily. Juggy is a brick and far to limited to win against an opponent with powers like Spiral.

Last edited by blackwarrior on Jun 7th, 2006 at 10:03 AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:01 AM
blackwarrior is currently offline Click here to Send blackwarrior a Private Message Find more posts by blackwarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

yeah. Spiral would prob. put him in a skirt. he'd need a kleenex by the time she was through with him.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:46 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I can't believe what I'm reading here. I know Spiral and I know Juggernaut. Spiral can't do a thing to Juggernau. Juggernaut can only be harmed by magic or when helemet is off by telephatic powers. Why is that just beacause he is strong everybody thinks he is nothing?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:04 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimrod009
DIABOLIK!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rewmac
I can't believe what I'm reading here. I know Spiral and I know Juggernaut. Spiral can't do a thing to Juggernau. Juggernaut can only be harmed by magic or when helemet is off by telephatic powers. Why is that just beacause he is strong everybody thinks he is nothing?

Well, I think people are saying that since Spiral has mystic powers she may be able to harm the Juggernaut.

I don't really know enough about Spiral to know if she can take on Juggs, it would be quite a scalp for her though if she could.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:14 AM
nimrod009 is currently offline Click here to Send nimrod009 a Private Message Find more posts by nimrod009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

and shes worse than Wolverine in temper

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:16 AM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonder Man
and shes worse than Wolverine in temper
Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:17 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote