KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Major Disaster vs Weather Wizard vs Storm

Major Disaster vs Weather Wizard vs Storm
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Major Disaster vs Weather Wizard vs Storm

A three way fight between weather powered warriors. Which one would end up the winner? :D :D

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:19 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Revive!

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:03 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

woah never saw this thread- who is major disaster?

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:04 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I went back to the Caverns of KMC past. There are people back there who were never seen again...

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:05 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
woah never saw this thread- who is major disaster?

Major Disaster is an enemy of Superman. He can well...create disasters. Tornados, earthquakes, tidalwaves, meteor showers, etc.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:05 PM
stormfront13

ha ha KMC caverns lol. well i think it'll be between disaster and storm

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:07 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

major disaster is a charter memeber of the JLA. he is no longer an enemy. he wins easily cuz whatever he thinks happens, he's like Jinx from the frightful four. like for example in JLA "terms of endearment" when the govt was trying to storm a compund he willed all the axles on thier vehicles to rust and their weapons to malfunction. antoher time when he went with the JLa on a plaent he destryoed the alien's weapons the same way plus he threatend to have some metoers fall on them and blow the place up. hell if he wants to he could just will all of them to have cancer or AIDS or something and it would happen

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:22 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I forgot about this thread.....I think Major Daister or Storm myself

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:37 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

wow, diaster sounds like a bas-a$$ character, well he might win imo iot depends on who acts quicker

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:52 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Major Daister I think he's given Superman trouble.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:53 PM
stormfront13

well it seems as though his powers don't even involve weather, but considering what he can do it seems like he is likely the victor, but i haven't seen him do anything really

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:55 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

MD can control the weather and make earthquakes something even the ravishing Weather witch has yet to do.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:00 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Weather Wizard is more skilled in weather control...but Storm and Major Disaster outclass him in raw power.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:01 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

don't Weather Wizard have to have his wand too?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:02 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
don't Weather Wizard have to have his wand too?

I think so. In the previous Weather Wizard vs Storm thread, somebody said Storm could strike his wand with lightning or something like that. That lead to like 9 pages of wang jokes.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:54 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

heh heh

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:57 PM
stormfront13

i meant he can control the weather, but his powers aren't based on that. they said he can do whatever he wants

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:51 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

MD can do anything as long as its a disaster by ordinary standards. be it earthquakes or snow storms or whatever .so he doesnt have control over the weather per se but he can cuase all sorts of geological disruptions. and that what he ususally does cuz thats what cuases the most damage like earthquakes and tornadoes, but like ive said he has threatened an alien civilization with raining down orbiting meteors on them and that doesnt have anything to do with the waether. plus he has cuased machinery to malfunction just by willing so.

so im thinking he wills storm's uniform to dry rot and fall apart and him and WW just enjoy the show and make all sorts of demeaning cat calls and make her feel uncomfortable and ashamed and fly off cryinglaughing

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post May 17th, 2005 04:06 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

MD wins i guess :P sounds like a bad ass character who would probably own the other two.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 05:07 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote