KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs. Apocalypse vs. Darkseid

Thanos vs. Apocalypse vs. Darkseid
Started by: Imperial_Samura

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Thanos vs. Apocalypse vs. Darkseid

I hope this hasn't been done before, but it would be nice to see a massive competition between some of the greatest villains in their respective comic book kingdoms.

And they all have prep time of a week before meeting on some neutral planet to decide who should truly rule supreme, and they may be supported by their lackeys, clones etc....

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 04:29 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

well i realy know nothing of darkseid.
i've herd thanos laughed at a black hole.
the only one i realy know a lot about is apocalypse so i'll to wait to see what others say.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 04:33 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Now that I think about it Apocalypse might actually be a bit outclassed here, but to late now.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 06:13 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Thanos pimpslaps both of them, then orders them both to clean his bathroom.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 12:36 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
picoico

Well, we've already had a Thanos vs. Apoc. vs somebody else, and there many people were also of the opinion that old 'Apackolips' was outclassed...'cept I still have a feeling he'll be making a future appearence in Cable/Deadpool with a serious upgrade (they seem to be hinting at a return).

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 05:40 AM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

i do know wizard dissed batman at putting up the dark knight against him

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 05:44 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos curbstomps

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 12:28 AM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos, easily.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 12:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily.
no

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 12:45 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by deathslash
no
Based on ?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 12:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

DS

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 01:20 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Thanos wins.

Apocalypse has no place here. He's way out of his league.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 05:41 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

DS

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 06:42 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, Darkseid vs. Thanos should be a close match. I say Thanos wins, he is more consistent.

In my opinion, I always considered them the same level and could go either way.

Last edited by Xplosive on Aug 1st, 2014 at 06:49 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 06:45 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Thanos wins solidly

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 06:58 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Darkseid wins.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 07:49 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Insane Titan

Apocalypse has no place here. He's way out of his league.
Originally posted by MF DELPH
That's the catch:

Apocalypse isn't written as weak.

He simply loses, as villains do.

His losses are held as an example of him being weak rather than simply being that villains always lose. The fact that he's an X-Man villain is held against him as a sign of weakness (though somehow Magneto and Onslaught shake that stigma). It makes no sense.

Then there's his accomplishments. Doom or Thanos not ruling the world currently within the storyline doesn't get held against them. Everyone accepts that Doom or Thanos are still powerful and could still conquer the world/universe when they choose to. There are various storylines (and timelines) where Apocalypse conquers the world, but people will flatly claim "Apocalypse never accomplishes anything". The character suffers from a double standard around here. Yes, he's more powerful than his main opponents (the X-Men) and gets his plans foiled, but pretty much all villains are more powerful than their protagonists and lose to them for sake of the story.

Hell, that stupid Namor/ducking out of the way of a table meme was prominent for years and has actually been considered as evidence that Apocalypse is weak, but by contrast, if you pulled the Squirrel Girl card on Thanos or Doom no one would take you seriously. It's just become acceptable to downplay Apocalypse's status on KMC.

[End rant]

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 08:10 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by Xplosive
Well, Darkseid vs. Thanos should be a close match. I say Thanos wins, he is more consistent.

In my opinion, I always considered them the same level and could go either way.

I feel the same about the 2.
I only give the edge to Thanos cus like u said he is more consistent.
DC writing is to blame for that, not Thanos or Thanos fanboys like myself

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 09:43 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

he doesn't have the feats to match up to these at all, them are simple facts.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 10:22 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

thumb up

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 10:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote