KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Everyone Read This If You Post In This Vs Forum

Everyone Read This If You Post In This Vs Forum
Started by: crazyspinz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

Everyone Read This If You Post In This Vs Forum

ok, ive experianced alot of trouble in this area in the past. as far as strength goes, everyone knows that dc operates at a mutch higher level than marvel, (superman can lift like 40 000 tons). so i think that as far as battles go in this forum we should just assume that the highest level of strength in marvel is the same as DC (example: superman and thor being same strength, or supes and hulks base strength). this would make a hell of alot for sense.

if you think this is a good idea post

IM AWESOME

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:45 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

That's pretty much how I go about things. Just have them meet in the middle as far as strength and stuff goes, so if they were to meet in the same universe, their abilities would be proportionatly the same. This is how the two companies seem to go about things in all of their crossovers, except for the JLA Avengers, in which Busiek had the Marvel heroes not the DC heroes overly powerfulness.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 01:53 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

i base a lot of my choices of the intelligence of the characters.
the most dangerous opponents aren't the big strong ones but the smartest

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:33 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would that mean we'd have to consider Flash being the same speed as Quicksilver?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:54 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Crazy, I like your point, however I just use logic (the little I possess) to determine victors in these battles. You can have a powerhouse that loses to someone with sheer brilliance easily. Oafs, like Juggy and Hulk are easily susceptible to being taken down when against an opponent that is more diverse, though not nearly as strong. I think Smiley said it best.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 06:18 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Re: Everyone Read This If You Post In This Vs Forum

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
ok, ive experianced alot of trouble in this area in the past. as far as strength goes, everyone knows that dc operates at a mutch higher level than marvel, (superman can lift like 40 000 tons). so i think that as far as battles go in this forum we should just assume that the highest level of strength in marvel is the same as DC (example: superman and thor being same strength, or supes and hulks base strength). this would make a hell of alot for sense.

if you think this is a good idea post

seems like a good idea

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 09:16 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote