KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » cell vs infinity watch

cell vs infinity watch
Started by: BENITO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

cell vs infinity watch

in a universe were all comics and sci-fi are put together what if gohan, goku and vegeta had failed would the universes best intergalactic savier help
infinity watch is adam warlock, moondragon, firelord, pip the elf, drax the destroyer and that green woman

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 02:20 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

The Infinity Watch. They actually use they're brains to solve problems, rather than just get more powerful through trainning.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 03:58 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firelord is in the Infinity Watch?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 04:27 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

yes. fire lords in sometimes when theyr'es a major crisis

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 06:39 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

the marvel and Dc crossover explained alot of things about battels like this ex scarlet wicth well in the dc unverse gained a whol lot of extra power but flash gained none.the reason IMO is Dc works on a heigher level then marvel so when serten characters go into a diferent unverse that unverse ether {A}weakens the character to bring into a balanced level or {B} gives it extra power.In other words trunks is the most powrful but say he foght in the marvel unverse his strength and power would 98/100 be brought to someone like havoks or a lil hiegher.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 03:50 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

With prep time the IW.Without it Cell.
Adam Warlock is not in Class 100 strenght so he's not a match.
Cell's Eye Beams pass through his head and kill him.
Then Amora enraged go against him and gets cut in half from a Kienzan.
Then it's Drax turn, he gives a great fight in melee and with the Gem he has infinity power so Cell disintegrate him with a Kame-ha-me-ha and then wipe out the planet where the IW base is and go back to the Earth.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 12:33 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

this should be closed really.
my rerbellious days are over.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 09:15 PM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

ok

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:23 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think cell wins this.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2022 09:32 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Why are we bumping threads from 17 years ago?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 7th, 2022 09:44 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because some of these threads aren't allowed now Mike.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 06:46 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Because some of these threads aren't allowed now Mike.

As far as I've understood it, you just need to be subtle about it these days. A thread about a direct fight between an anime/manga character and a MU/DCU superhero/villain is not allowed but you *can* use such an anime character as a measuring stick or challenge for a list of MU/DCU characters.

For example, I would not be allowed to make a thread titled "Hulk versus Awakened Garou, who wins??".

But I could make the following thread:
"MU heroes vs. Garou's Extreme Power Attack:
Awakened Garou hits the following superheroes with his Extreme Power Attack, what happens to them?
1. Wolverine
2. Thor
3. Hulk"

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 07:07 AM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

How well does Cell do against telepathy?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2022 11:04 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Stoic
How well does Cell do against telepathy?

Who's the telepath?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 9th, 2022 11:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Moondragon.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 06:31 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

From what I've gathered from experts, there's no real way of telling their resistance, as it's almost unheard of in the DBZ universe. Their best bet is to try a speedblitz.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 06:56 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
From what I've gathered from experts, there's no real way of telling their resistance, as it's almost unheard of in the DBZ universe. Their best bet is to try a speedblitz.

There are two arguments to be made for Dragon Ball characters's reistence to telepathy.

The weaker argument is based off Roshi's hypnosis, which he used to put Goku to sleep in the 21:st Budokai. Technically no one has resisted this ability, but because it's not used from this point on it could be argued that more powerful characters could resist it.

The better argument is Majin Vegeta. He let his mind be possessed by Babadi according to Goku, and he was able to resist actively commands from Babadi, who had enslaved a plethora of powerful aliens and even a demon who was on par with Cell. Babadi is a fairly competent telepath: He was able to telepathically communicate witt the entire world and blew up the head of someone he communicated with. A counterpoint to this is that it was magic and so it should be closer in nature to Dr. Strange's illusions.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 07:37 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well from Galan's scans, part of it was also Vegeta's Saiyan pride which played a role in the resistance.

Edit: would blowing someone's head up not be TK, rather than TP?

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jun 10th, 2022 at 07:49 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 07:41 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Well from Galan's scans, part of it was also Vegeta's Saiyan pride which played a role in the resistance.

It wasn't explicitly stated that Vegeta's power was what allowed him to overcome Babadí's mind control, but it's implied by Majin Buu being too powerful for Babadi.

But Babadi's mind control consisted of two parts: possession, and breaking free from it.

Goku specifically pointed out that Vegeta could've resisted the possession if he wanted to. But the pride could've played a part in letting Vegeta overcome it.

Edit: would blowing someone's head up not be TK, rather than TP?

Yeah, but telepathy and telekinesis went hand-in-hand in Marvel until Hickman decided to make a point of them being different powers. So I thought I'd mention it.

Last edited by Astner on Jun 10th, 2022 at 09:52 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 09:43 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Stoic
Moondragon.

What speed fts does she have?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 10:49 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote