KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » jubilee vs. kitty pride

your opinion
This poll is closed.
is this fine 1 33.33%
would goo make it better 2 66.67%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

jubilee vs. kitty pride
Started by: BENITO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Smile jubilee vs. kitty pride

this will be could to x-women young and cute with good powers but who'll win a fight
despite what my hormones say there willl be no jelly, mud or goo of any kind

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 02:49 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

ok ok I take that back wel just respond come on some one give a verdict this is quite a good thread isn't it

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 06:48 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Kitty wins, because she's smarter and more experienced.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 06:54 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I'm going wit Kitty too.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:42 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

going with Juby here, I think she has more experience over Kitty because Jub is a older and been around the X-Men longer.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:52 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

kitty can just phase into jubilee and partially soldify and kill her, its tough to beat some one when you light powers and crap like that when teh opponent is immaterial.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 11:53 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

quote:
kitty can just phase into jubilee and partially soldify and kill her

If she partially solidifies that would affect that part of her body or kill her too.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 12:01 AM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Ok I still be rooting for Juby, I think she is my favor female X-Man.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 12:02 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Shadowcat is older than Jubilee (when Illyana died, Jubilee said she was about 17 or 18, while Jubilee was probably about 13) and has plenty more experience.

Both are agile as both have gymanastic training, but as to fighting skills, Shadowcat was trained under Wolverine, so therefore superior.

As to winning the battle, Jubilee can possibly blind Shadowcat, but I see Kitty still winning. She can do many things to Jubilee, including phasing an object in her, temporary paralysis, or embed her in the ground or another surface.

Jubilee cannot hurt Shadowcat. Only a few have affected Shadowcat when near intangible; examples would be: Harpoon who made Shadowcat intangible completely, Plague who made her ill, and Wolverine/Sabertooth that proved that the density of adamantium can harm her.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 12:15 AM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

quote:
Originally posted by clickclick
If she partially solidifies that would affect that part of her body or kill her too.

why is that Vision does that constantly and nothing bad happens to him?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 12:19 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I'd go with Kitty all the way. She is very cool.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 12:20 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
going with Juby here, I think she has more experience over Kitty because Jub is a older and been around the X-Men longer.

Like radio just said, it's actually the other way around, Kitty being older and more experienced, and been around the X-Men longer.

quote:
why is that Vision does that constantly and nothing bad happens to him?

Possibly because he's an android for one, and I don't think both of their phasing abilities are exactly the same, although I could be wrong.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 06:41 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

On a side note Kitty hotter (and legal too)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 03:31 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I recall Juby being around in the late 80's and early 90's

I have not heard of Kitty until lets say when the new cartoon came out.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 03:42 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Kitty been around longer Joker1237. Though I think Jubs is more popular.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 03:46 PM
Joker1237

I was a Jubs fan since I was like what, 8???

Back in my kid days, the most popular were Jubs, Wovie, Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Rouge(Not counting X)

like I said, I said Jubs seems old to me, because well I was like 8 when I saw her(or ten??)

And now I 23.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 03:51 PM
radioboy121

quote:
I was a Jubs fan since I was like what, 8???

Back in my kid days, the most popular were Jubs, Wovie, Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Rouge(Not counting X)

like I said, I said Jubs seems old to me, because well I was like 8 when I saw her(or ten??)

And now I 23.

I find that hard to believe, unless you have a slightly faster aging cycle. Since you said Cartoon, The early 90's X-Men show came in 91, or 92. Jubilee was introduced right around the issues surrounding the Reavers and that was probably in 1990.

Kitty Pryde was introduced during the appearance of the first Phoenix posing as Jean Grey. At that time, she was around 14 years of age and this was around 1980 or actually even earlier. As to the aging issue, Kitty Pryde has been a minor for a relatively long time, especially in comic terms. When Sabertooth was sporting adamantium about a few years back, he mentioned she was still considered a minor to him (otherwise he hinted that he would have raped her).

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 04:28 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I was born in 81.

So that would make me 9 if it was 1990. I collected X-Men comics at that time(Before I was a big Bat Fan)

Now these comics are falling apart or gone. I recall Jub at 9 or ten.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 04:50 PM
BENITO

jubilee still isn't legal
I'm not either though

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 06:47 PM
Joker1237

I have not keep up with X-Men until like in 1992

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 06:50 PM