KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs Captain America

Blade vs Captain America
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Blade vs Captain America

This is my first thread I started. So who wins in this battle of these two class A fighters. Cap with his shield and Blade with his sword and other weapons. I like cap and all but Blade is a killing machine and will show no mercy in a fight. So I go with him.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 02:19 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

I am going with Blade. He's stronger, faster, and has more weapons.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 03:30 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Sorry, no offense, but Blade is not on the same fighting level than Captain America.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 03:33 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Tough battle here. Caps I think will go down cause Blade is one bad@ss mother. Blade is hard to beat by someone who is his equal in phycical abilities.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 04:04 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Cap's shield can take every weapon that Blade would throw him, so broke his sword and and silver poles, deflect the bullets, and that means Blade will go in hand to hand combat.
So we have:
Blade:
Class 1Ton Strenght
Superhuman reflexes, reaction time, agility, resistance to injuries and stamina.Also he has healing abilities, not that of Wolverine but sufficient to recover from broken bones in a few.World Class Martial Artist
On the armor side:
Bulletproof vest

Captain America
Class 800Pounds Strenght
Peak human reflexes, reaction time, agility, stamina, and resistance to injuries.World Class Martial Artist
Cap wear a chainmail vest, and has his shield.
Cap has great experiecen, but Blade too, they both fight against strong foes in terms of power and danger level, but in terms of physical skills, Blade is above him, and the shield, that Blade can dodge without problesm, can be catch by him and throw away leaving Cap to fight with bare hands.In hand to hand combat they are both high skilled, but the strenght difference grants Blade advantage and his reflexes are also sufficiently above that of Cap to grant him to place 4 and more hits in the time that Cap could place 2hits.
After a run for his money, Blade would defeat the Living Legend and go having some rest, and Cap would be rescued by the Avengers and take to the hospital.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 07:26 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

hahaha...that was funny...Im not sure about this fight though...I want to say Cap, but I cant think of how he would pull it off...but I still think Cap is essentially the better fighter.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 02:24 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Cap took down Namor with pressur point attacks... in skill Cap has a huge edge.

Can someone give me exambles of Blades superiour reflexes and speed? I think you'll be hard pressed to do so because I've read must of Blade's apperances and I can't think of a damn thing. Seriously you guys need a better argument then, "Blade is stronger/faster because he is half vampire!"... it hold little to no wieght in a real debate.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 07:36 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote:
Originally posted by who?-kid
Sorry, no offense, but Blade is not on the same fighting level than Captain America.

If that was directed towards me, there was no offense taken.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 11:45 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain America would win.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 01:26 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Cap took down Namor with pressur point attacks... in skill Cap has a huge edge.

Can someone give me exambles of Blades superiour reflexes and speed? I think you'll be hard pressed to do so because I've read must of Blade's apperances and I can't think of a damn thing. Seriously you guys need a better argument then, "Blade is stronger/faster because he is half vampire!"... it hold little to no wieght in a real debate.

You make it sound like you didn't know Blade has super speed, strength, durability, and healing. If you did know that, why are you having a problem understanding that he is physically superior to somebody who has only peak human speed, strength, and durability? If you didn't know that, why are you jumping to a conclusion when you are unaware of one of the characters abilities? That would imply that you had your mind made up for Captain America before looking at both sides. If Blade was not allowed weapons and had only peak physical abilities, I would be satisfied with putting my money on Captain America in a fist fight. Unfortunately, that is not the case in this scenario.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 03:18 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

BLADE I don't get this whole american patriotism to a flag (piece of fabric).
were patriotic to something living, the queen.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 03:28 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Cap came out in World War 2, most of the covers had Cap hitting Hitler in the face. Thats why it is Patroitsim.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 03:33 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

is it I thought it was cause of his costume

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 03:36 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
If that was directed towards me, there was no offense taken.

No it wasn't directed towards you, I was speaking in general - I'm not the bashing kind lol.

But still, I'm convinced Blade is no match for Captain America, who is considered one of Earth's best fighters ever. I'm not against Blade, but we can hardly say the same thing about him.

Captain America is smarter, in my opinion a much better fighter, has a truly classic weapon (which he handles extremely well), has defeated tougher foes than Blade can imagine and has of course an insanely amount of experience.

Skill wise, Blade should be fighting people such as Punisher, Captain Britain, (classic) Beast, Vermin and so on.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 03:44 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by who?-kid
No it wasn't directed towards you, I was speaking in general - I'm not the bashing kind lol.

But still, I'm convinced Blade is no match for Captain America, who is considered one of Earth's best fighters ever. I'm not against Blade, but we can hardly say the same thing about him.

Captain America is smarter, in my opinion a much better fighter, has a truly classic weapon (which he handles extremely well), has defeated tougher foes than Blade can imagine and has of course an insanely amount of experience.

Skill wise, Blade should be fighting people such as Punisher, Captain Britain, (classic) Beast, Vermin and so on.

foes than Blade can imagine?Blade fought against Varnae, against Dracula, against Lilith with the Midnight Sons and defeat her, a god-like character, so in the battle experience Blade isn't second to Cap.
And Blade is a skilled swordsman and martial artist and he's so fast that in a comic he cut in 6pieces a vampire, and in the image there was draw only 1slice.And you think he's not in Cap's league?Blade is fighting vampires from teen-age.Enemies like Punisher, or Vermin, Beast too are nothing that he can't handle.Captain Britain has the force field and fly advantage and more strenght so i see Blade winning only if the story is write to grant him victory.Cap is smarter?Blade's no a stupid guy, and someone with great reflexes can catch the shield and separate Cap from it, that puts him in a fist to fist situation, where the strenght, speed and training of Blade can do the difference.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 03:57 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Every hero has his own dangerous and semi-godlike enemies, Blade is no exception. And of course Blade will beat them in the end, or what did you think ?

1. Now let's talk about Caps' enemies: that's about everybody ! who has ever tried to conquer the world, including people such as Baron Zemo, Dr. Doom, Scorpion, Red Skull, Electro... do I have to continue ? Just like Spider-Man, there are very few people Captain has not fought. Blade is a great vampire hunter, but I would like to see him take on, let's say, the Super-Adaptoid.

And Captain America was already a fighting legend before Blade even was born...

So this all leads to=>

Experience : Captain America 1, Blade 0.

2. Fighting: as I stated before, Captain America is considered one of the best fighters. Ever. I sincerely doubt Blade comes close, and even if he does, Captain still has the edge imo.

Fighting : Captain America 1, Blade 0.

3. Weapons : I'm not going to spend too much words on this: a legendary, unique weapon against a sword, I don't care how sharp it is.

Weapons : Captain America 1, Blade 0.

4. Intelligence : I never said Blade is stupid, because he isn't, he's quite cunning, but when it comes down to fighting - and that's where this thread is all about - Blade has to fight somebody who has lead the Avengers for crying out loud, arguably Earth's mightiest heroes with extremely dangerous foes. And Captain America is famous for his tactical skills, he's the Reed Richards of the battle field.

Intelligence : Captain America 1, Blade 0.

5. Powers : pff, let's just say they're about equal, the slight differences in strength or agility or endurance (if there are differences) won't make much difference. No points here.

Now, let's see, Captain America 4, Blade 0. Cap wins, and I'm not even that fond of him - too serious for me.

Let the bashing begin cool

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 05:58 PM
Joker1237

Cap also fought Hitler, dont forget him.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 06:00 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Oh yeah, I knew I forgot a few third rate nutcases lol. If my memory doesn't fool me, Captain America gave him an impressive uppercut on the first page of the first Cap Am comic. Go Captain go !!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 06:04 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Who-kid, it seems as though the only area where Blade's talent comes into the equation is directly where this fight would go and have them come into play. You make valid points, but it seems everyone here believes (regardless if they're pro Cap or Blade) the fight would come down to fists. If that is in fact the outcome, Blades powers definitely come into the discussion....you cannot leave them out. Personally, I think it would be a great fight. As I am not a fan (nor hater of either), I don't care who would win. But it would be a nice fight to see.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 06:10 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by BobbyD
You make valid points, but it seems everyone here believes (regardless if they're pro Cap or Blade) the fight would come down to fists.

Well, the starter of this thread, snoopdogg, stated "Cap with his shield and Blade with his sword and other weapons", so weapons are included. And I think Blade would certainly lose in a fistfight, but again, only my opinion.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 07:17 PM