KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Onslaught Vs Parrallax

Onslaught Vs Parrallax
Started by: C1nd3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C1nd3r

Onslaught Vs Parrallax

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 09:21 PM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Parrallax wins.....END

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 09:49 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

this is a hard one

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 09:56 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

These are 2 character I know little about. Can someone educate me about each'es powers?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 10:05 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Onslaught is like Proffessor X power fused with Magneto body (I think I read chunks of the storyline) He was very big and powerful. it took a ton of heros (Xmen, FF, avengers) to kill him. Parrallax was Hal Jorden. He went insane when his home town and it's people where killed by Mongul and Cyborg Superman. He stole all the Green Lantern power and became this super evil super powerful GL dude calling himself Parrallax. Parrallax and Onlaught are like super powerful guys. I 'm going with Onslaught because it took more to take him down. Though I hope Onslaught comes back someday. Stranger events have happened. laughing laughing

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 04:01 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Wow! These 2 are some serious contendors.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 07:02 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

if onslaught comes back i hope they leave out the gaping plot holes...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 07:05 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

yes, but i hope he just doesnt come back.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 07:25 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Parallax would win. He destroyed the whole DC universe and re-created it just for a laugh. Onslaught could never compete with that amount of power. Earths heroes couldnt destroy onslaught, the majority of DC couldnt destroy Parallax, u work it out.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 07:27 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Parrallax recreated the world? I think Onslaught is outclass in this one.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 08:10 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

No, he recreated the universe.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 03:51 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

we are forgetting that onslaught also had the full power of nate grey and some power of franklin richards{both of whome he absorbed into himself} and parallex didnt just recreate the universe just like that, he created a whole plan that would lead to the recreation of the universe.

also whoever thinks that onslaught is a pushover compared to parallex is sadly mistaken

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:34 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Parallax would own him.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:45 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

ahhhh DC lover

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 10:00 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I'm a Marvel Man Myself!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:20 PM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

u al fall to see one thing. onslaught is a telepath, probably the most powerfull telepath ever, and yes paralax is very strong, but his mind is rather unstable, and onslaught could win this withour throwing a punch.

paralax did destroy the DCU, but i doubt that there is a telepath as strong as onslaught in DC

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:34 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Good point,Hal Jorden was quite the nutcase.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:36 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

/\ parallax has been retconned, and is NOT hal jordan

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 10:58 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

cant parallax create a shield to protect him from telepathic attacks? i mean..he's pretty powerful..thus...he would have the capacity to construct a powerful enoiugh shield ryt?

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 10:41 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Well, trained Green Lanterns are suppose to be able to defend themselves from psychics, so I don't think that would be a problem, although I could be wrong.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 01:48 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote