KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Van Helsing vs. Blade in vamp contest

Van Helsing vs. Blade in vamp contest
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Van Helsing vs. Blade in vamp contest

If there are 20 vampires in an enclosed room both of da guys would you kill the most. I vote for helsing

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:37 AM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

blade.....he's got the weaponry and the fighting skillz

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 02:43 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FujiFuu
Oiler Fan

Van helsing gets his ass kicked by 1 vampire, Blade kills all of his, then comes and finishes the job Van helsing couldnt complete

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 11:13 AM
FujiFuu is currently offline Click here to Send FujiFuu a Private Message Find more posts by FujiFuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Blade, he has weapons that just kill a whole room anyway.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 11:20 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Blade.
next will be buffy vs. van hellsing.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:02 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

hellsing would win that, but Blade is teh bestestestest vampire killer ever .

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 08:21 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

ok gett this, HELLSING would not only kick BLADE's ass, he would clean the floor with him
yes

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 09:30 PM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Van Helsing, both from comics and movies would get wiped out from Blade.Even Arucard from HELLSING would get killed, silver can kill him have you forget those nice littles poles and bullets that Blade use against bloodsuckers?
Able to regenerate from nearly any wound, save those caused by silver, or holy artifacts, Arucard can also teleport and open up a portal to the netherworld. He may have other powers yet to be demonstrated.
Nothing that the Daywalker cannot defeat.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 10:29 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Both silver and holy artifacts harm Alucard more then normal methods, but the damage is only superficial. Anderson filled Alucard like he was pin cushion with holy blades and they didn't to cause any serious damage to him... and there was a binding spell in place so Alucard wasn't even at his top game. You shouldn't open your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about. Alucard, with his first seal released would pawn Blade effortlessly.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 11:54 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miahera
Platinum Card Member

c'mon. Van Helsing can turn werewolf too and you know the ultimate main villain was peeing in his pants with this version around. stick out tongue But if it was only Van Helsing in normal form, then he has nothing on Blade.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 12:20 AM
miahera is currently offline Click here to Send miahera a Private Message Find more posts by miahera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Both silver and holy artifacts harm Alucard more then normal methods, but the damage is only superficial. Anderson filled Alucard like he was pin cushion with holy blades and they didn't to cause any serious damage to him... and there was a binding spell in place so Alucard wasn't even at his top game. You shouldn't open your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about. Alucard, with his first seal released would pawn Blade effortlessly.

Calm down fanboy, cause i've got all DVD Issues released and comic books of HELLSING, and Arucard isn't nothing that Blade can't manage to defeat, obviously after the fight of his life, but he would defeat him.
Alucard is probably Dracula as we can assume from what is show in the anime, and don't you remember that Blade, before he becomes a daywalker so without super powers was able to defeat Dracula?And you think that he can't defeat Alucard now that he possess superhuman powers?He survive to the battle with Lilith when he and the Midnight Sons save the Earth, and Lilith is a goddess, so i can't see why he cannot defeat Alucard.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 12:25 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

I thought this was like my blade buffy vamp contest I think 20 is to few. it would last one minute make it last at least 10.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 01:10 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blade would kill 20 vampires in close range combat with just a sword in about 3 minutes.
He has fought super vampire gods and dracula, the ultimate vampire.
Vanhelsing would stand a chance if he goes werewolf, but other than that, the Vampires will have him for midnight snack.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:15 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I think he could do in more than 20 Vampires at close range in 3 minutes. Van Helsing could not handle 20 Vampires at close range at all.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:22 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

actually van helsing killed over 20 vampires with a bomb that could equal the suns energy force. also if Van Helsing turned into the werewolf blade would be dead for sure. also Van Helsing tried using a silver stake on Drac, of course that did not work but does anyone think Blade would live through that?? i don't think he could he is half human half vampire, he WOULD die from something like that, also in Blade 3 he was getting his butt kicked by drac....and Van Helsing is actually Gabriel so i would guess he would find a way to win somehow.
Van Helsing wins..

The Word

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:58 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kevdude
actually van helsing killed over 20 vampires with a bomb that could equal the suns energy force.
Van Helsing wins..
Well If I had one of those I could take out 20 Vampires also.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:59 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

yeah I'm just saying he could but not a close range, i don't think blade would even be able to take out 20 in close range all by himself.

The Word

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:05 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well at the beginning of the first Blade movie he seemed not to have any trouble taking on more than 20 vamps.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:06 PM