KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ]Magneto VS Juggernaut[

Mags or Juggs?
This poll is closed.
Magneto 20 66.67%
Juggernaut 10 33.33%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

]Magneto VS Juggernaut[
Started by: HarmoNiC FLo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

]Magneto VS Juggernaut[

Discuss.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 08:27 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

Magneto could not stop or move the juggernaut. Magneto would have to stay in the air and use everthing he had to slow him down.

I look into the face of Death and smile, for he is the one that is afraid of me.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 10:22 PM
talon00x is currently offline Click here to Send talon00x a Private Message Find more posts by talon00x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Magneto is arguably the most powerful mutant in the world. Juggernaut is supposedly an 'unstoppable force'. Conventional means like throwing a building at him, would be fruitless. So Magneto would use unconventional means. Levitating him into space, halting the blood flow to his brain, causing organ failure, ceasing the electric currents of his brain, ripping the iron out his blood, sending nanosentinels to dismantle his celluar activities. The list goes on. Juggernaut doesn't have a prayer in Heaven

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 10:34 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

He had all of his organs dissolved by magic so making his organs fail would be no different. Juggernaut was on two occasions lifted from the ground and he continued his forward progress. Stopping blood flow all of these things that you listed would have no affect for his magic would heal him almost immediately. Magneto could try to kill him with his own armour and it would have no affect. Basically the only way magneto could win is to survive. Juggernaut could only win if magneto says ah screw it, or juggernaut gets his hands on magneto (which would be very very unlikey as magneto is no fool)

I look into the face of Death and smile, for he is the one that is afraid of me.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 11:24 PM
talon00x is currently offline Click here to Send talon00x a Private Message Find more posts by talon00x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

for more detail go here http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nep...misc.html#dream

He says it better than i do. Just go to dream fights.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 11:29 PM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by talon00x
He had all of his organs dissolved by magic so making his organs fail would be no different. Juggernaut was on two occasions lifted from the ground and he continued his forward progress. Stopping blood flow all of these things that you listed would have no affect for his magic would heal him almost immediately. Magneto could try to kill him with his own armour and it would have no affect. Basically the only way magneto could win is to survive. Juggernaut could only win if magneto says ah screw it, or juggernaut gets his hands on magneto (which would be very very unlikey as magneto is no fool)

about the organs you are not interily correct, it was already proven that juggernaut can be stoped by attacking his brain, and iīm not talking about telepathy. nimrod dit it once. my vote is on mags.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 12:10 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Organs dissolved by magic? I hate magic. There's still the the throw him into space option

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:03 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
about the organs you are not interily correct, it was already proven that juggernaut can be stoped by attacking his brain, and iīm not talking about telepathy. nimrod dit it once. my vote is on mags.

nimrod attacked the Juggernaut’s mind and nervous system with advanced weaponry producing tight-beam high-frequency sound waves and synapse dislocuter that jammed his neural impulses.

it was more sound that screwed up juggernaut there, I think it was kitty that was behind the weapon and she said it gave her the worste headach she ever had and she wasnt even hit with it. Even so juggernauts magic would heal him very rapidly so it would only by time. Im sure you all know juggernaut cannot be killed by any of magnetos attacks

Last edited by talon00x on Jan 3rd, 2005 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 02:41 AM
talon00x

quote:
Originally posted by Draco69
Organs dissolved by magic? I hate magic. There's still the the throw him into space option

Not if juggernaut doesn't want to go to space wink If he is determined to get to magneto he will get to him. Also magneto is still binded by a human stamina well its above average but using all the energy he is going to use on him magneto will tire, he would need to trap him in so much metal but even if he did holding all the metal on him and the constant stain that juggernaut ever gives up and magneto will eventually falter. It is a up hill battle for magneto no matter how you look at it.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 02:44 AM
ayjay
Psycho....

but isnt jugz helmet made of metal...could magz control it and then lift him into space..(as jugz is connected to da helmet wink) and yeeeh....bye bye jugz?....jugz cant stop himself from being levitated off the ground...he cant make himself stick to the ground...can he?

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 03:34 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

quote:
Originally posted by ayjay
but isnt jugz helmet made of metal...could magz control it and then lift him into space..(as jugz is connected to da helmet wink) and yeeeh....bye bye jugz?....jugz cant stop himself from being levitated off the ground...he cant make himself stick to the ground...can he?

Whats the difference from not being levitated off the ground and sticking to the ground?

Magneto using any part of juggernauts magically indestructible armour to levitate would be useless. As juggernauts spell of unstoppable would not allow him to be stopped.

Magneto could use all of his powers in the electromagnetic spectrum and it would all be futile. As magneto is possibly the most powerful mutant on the planet, Juggernaut is no mutant wink

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 03:57 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Juggernaut and his armor is pretty much immune to Magneto's power. Polaris tryed to use her powers on him and it was useless, and I won't mention the two What If's. True, Magneto's more powerful than Polaris, but their powers work pretty much the same, so it wouldn't matter much. Magneto would have a chance if he affects the area around Juggernaut. A direct assault could slow him down, throwing everything around at Juggernaut, but it wouldn't do much good after a while, cause Magneto would wear down. Now affecting the ground under him, causing Juggernaut to fall a good hundred feet or more then burying him, that could give Magneto a chance to get the hell out of dodge. Directly though, Magneto woundn't have a chance, especially if Juggernaut gets his hands on him.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:50 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

o0o0o0o....ah k....then i go for jugz!

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:51 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

dont forget to vote at the top big grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:37 PM
Loot

and donīt forget that jugs can be killed, youa re always saying he canīt but that is wrong

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:52 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
and donīt forget that jugs can be killed, youa re always saying he canīt but that is wrong

he cannot be killed..... Well the current one that chuck austen screwed up can die but old school cannot die.

Onslaught said it himself juggernaut says it, thats proof enough for me.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 10:36 PM
Loot

onslaugh kicked his ass pretty easy, and i didnīt read the story of onslaugh so when did he said that? juggs can be killed Galactus could erase him with the snap of his fingers

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:53 PM
radioboy121

The only time I remember Magneto conveying a mental tap capability was during his trial, but he required a gadget that he embedded in his helmet for that for the intention of brainwashing the world to not hate mutants. But as he does not have anything like that, getting Juggernaut's helmet off might be relatively futile. Magneto does not seem to have the tools to defeat Juggernaut, but Magneto is not ground bound either, so he won't go quietly either.

The best plan for Magneto is to try to bury him as best as possible to just delay him, but that wouldn't exactly be a win. Juggernaut doesn't need to rest.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:59 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i was thinkng that he could use his powers over electromagnetism to cause a aneurism in juggernaut, or to control the iron in juggs brain, some way of damage like nimrod did.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:02 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Yeah Chuck Austen did mess up Ol' Juggs didn't he?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:04 AM