KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman vs. Green Lantern (Kyle)

Spiderman vs. Green Lantern (Kyle)
Started by: Imperial_Samura

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Spiderman vs. Green Lantern (Kyle)

So, will the wall walker walk away after winning, or will The GL manifest a large fly swatter, and crush Spiderman? Who wins?

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 04:44 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

And exactly how is Spider-Man suppose to compete with the power of a Green Lantern?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 09:11 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

spider-man is probably one of my fav heroes....but its just slak putting him up against GL....spidey looses this round...

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 10:48 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 10:50 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I agree with Morniong Glory
Their isn'tr actually a lot that spideya couild do

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 11:11 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

spider would be nuts to take on green lantern wait hes gone insane 3 times at least.
so come on this is cruel to peter and aunt may.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 01:24 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Let's see Kyle could float out of Spidey reach and just make killer green contructs.... Spiderman goes down fast and hard.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 04:24 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

People even discredit the Firelord vs. Spiderman battle, despite the fact that I enjoyed that bout. However, even Spiderman should know his limits, especially in a fight like this. Kyle can be very creative with his powers (possibility the reason they wanted to nix Hal Jordan for the possibility of more inventiveness). Green Lantern wins.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 04:55 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebosian

Not everyone discounts the Firelord battle. Sometimes higher level characters do not prevail. However Spiderman loses the the battle if they fought again and most of the time after that.

In this case, Spiderman doesn't have a snowballs chance agains GL. If GL was chasing Spiderman, I hope Spiderman won't turn around to fight.
Run like the wind!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 07:46 PM
ebosian is currently offline Click here to Send ebosian a Private Message Find more posts by ebosian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

Spiderman does not stand a chance. Green Lantern should win without a scratch.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 10:02 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

yea spidey is getting crushed in this fight. GL would just smash him into a garbage compacter thing.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 05:39 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tron
And exactly how is Spider-Man suppose to compete with the power of a Green Lantern?

Call Captain America.....the guy's jobber aura will help him win the fight

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:22 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Actually I think Spidey would make a good green lantern considering all his determination and will. I think he would be up their if he got a ring.

Not even gonna dignify the answer to the actual thread.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:42 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman tells Green Lantern he's a failure and to shoot himself and Green Lantern does such. Spiderman starts to cry because he didn't know he'd actually do it, but shakes it off because he's a pimp like that. Spiderman ftw.

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:48 AM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Re: Spiderman vs. Green Lantern (Kyle)

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
So, will the wall walker walk away after winning, or will The GL manifest a large fly swatter, and crush Spiderman? Who wins?
blink What the f**k? wacko

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:53 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Captainspidermanuniverse.... could probably go against kilowog...but current Kyle???

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 04:03 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Bardock42
I agree with Morniong Glory
Their isn'tr actually a lot that spideya couild do

There's nothing Spidey could do except throw the fight.....Kyle could take out whatever Peter throws at him.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 04:39 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Peter pulls a major force on jade!!! :P

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 05:42 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Tron
Hey anything can happen in a comic cross-over, you know that.. Need some examples, ok here we go.

1 Superman Vs. Venom
2 Wonderwoman vs. Storm
3 Superboy vs. Spidy
4 Lobo vs. Wolverine

so spidy vs. Green lantern in a piece of crap cross over. Why not.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 05:47 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Re: Spiderman vs. Green Lantern (Kyle)

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura

Are you @#!**&% kidding me?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:00 AM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote