KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Superman(Adult TeenTitan verison)

Superman vs Superman(Adult TeenTitan verison)
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Superman vs Superman(Adult TeenTitan verison)

I'm a huge fan of the Current Teen Titans Series. I just finished this 3 parter about the TT meeting their 10 year older future selves. They were tougher and more hardcore than their younger selves. In this alternate future, Superboy aka Conner Kent, had became Superman. He could use his tactile teleknesis to make invisible forcefeilds and lift objects with his thoughts, with great power and controll. The question is could this stronger more powerful verison of Superboy take down the current Clark Kent Superman? Think reeeeeeeally hard before you type a reply. And this thread is not stupid! mad mad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 03:21 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

No, it's not stupid. It's a very good question actually. I haven't read the latest Teen Titan stories yet myself, so I know little on their future versions. But, I have wondered how most of them would fair against the ones who jobs they've taken over.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 03:54 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

On a side note, Tim had became Batman and he was more hardcore than Bruce. He killed most of Batman's old foes with the gun that killed Thomas and Martha Wayne... Batman dearly departed parents.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 03:58 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

I findi it wierd that both superman and batmans' parent's names are similar. martha wayne: martha kent thomas wayne: john kent (they aren't the same name, but they are similar). anyway my vote's on superboy

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:23 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FujiFuu
Oiler Fan

how is thomas and john in any way
similar?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:27 PM
FujiFuu is currently offline Click here to Send FujiFuu a Private Message Find more posts by FujiFuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

they both have the letter h and o in it.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:29 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Superboy has the advantage with his telekinisis but he's still vastly inexperienced. Superman would win.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:32 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

what are you talking about! supes has absolutly no figting skills. lex luthor and superman fought on a planet with a red sun and supes got his ass whooped. superman is good at solving problems though.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:40 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

How does fighting skills, Lex Luthor, and a red sun have to do with a fight between an adult Superboy and Superman?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:42 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Keyword, adult Superboy. He's mastered his powers. IMO he could probably take Clark.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 01:18 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I doubt it. It's ten years in the future. Connor's 16 right now right. So in the future he's only 26. Clark still has more experience than Connor does. The adult Superboy got taken down easily from their past selves. So did the rest of the adult Titans. Clark all the way.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 01:25 AM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Mabye, but it'd be a great fight though

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:31 PM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

quote:
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
what are you talking about! superman has absolutly no figting skills. lex luthor and superman fought on a planet with a red sun and supes got his ass whooped. superman is good at solving problems though. super-boy-man wins

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 01:23 AM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

delete

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 01:24 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
I doubt it. It's ten years in the future. Connor's 16 right now right. So in the future he's only 26. Clark still has more experience than Connor does. The adult Superboy got taken down easily from their past selves. So did the rest of the adult Titans. Clark all the way.

The adult Superboy's TK aura was ruptured, and Captain Marvel put a massive mystic lighting bolt through his chest.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 02:24 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

By the past Superboy. Yeah, I reread it.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 02:34 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, the past Superboy poked a hole in future SB's TK field. He couldn't do anything beyond that though. I still think he could take present day Super Man, as the TK just allows for more variety.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 02:39 AM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

this would be a really great battle, and i really need to buy those books, does anyone have info on teh older versions of teh characters?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 05:36 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Sure man Beast boy became Animal Man. He walked around naked but could turn into several animals by spiltting off from himself. Raven became Dark Raven...more powerful more mysterious. Wondergirl became Wonderwoman...though I think Regular WW could take her. Tim became Batman. He was more harccore than Bruce. he killed the jokers daughter, the Riddler, Man Bat, pretty much all of Bruce's rogues really.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 05:50 PM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

damn.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 07:23 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote