KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Polaris(Magneto's kid) vs Magneta(the flash's ex girlfriend

Polaris(Magneto's kid) vs Magneta(the flash's ex girlfriend
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Polaris(Magneto's kid) vs Magneta(the flash's ex girlfriend

Crash of the Magnetic maidens!!! big grin wink

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 03:25 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Quick question; how was it explained exactly on how Polaris was Magneto's child? From what I know, it went against her past, and continuity in general. Then again, I think Chuck Austen did it, so the suckage is understandible.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 03:51 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Tron,I read it in an Xmen comic a few monthes back. She learned that Magneto is her dad. Which kinda makes sense them having Magnetic abilities. I don't remember the exact title, but I'm sure it'll pop up again.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 03:54 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

quote:
Originally posted by Mainstream
Tron,I read it in an Xmen comic a few monthes back. She learned that Magneto is her dad. Which kinda makes sense them having Magnetic abilities. I don't remember the exact title, but I'm sure it'll pop up again.

Unless Marvel writers are just going back and forth with this issue recently, this question has already been clarified. Polaris in the beginning (before the 2nd generation X-Men such as Colossus and Storm were introduced), was made to believe that as she had magnetic abilities, she was the daughter of Magneto. Magneto wished to use her as a tool, so he did not say otherwise at first. Yet, she found out later it was a lie (Magneto himself said so).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 04:42 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Soooooo she's not his daughter? The story I read was false?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:32 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Blame Chuck Austen for completely disregarding Marvel continuity, and his abysmal writing.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:15 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Soooooo she's not Magnetos kid! That kinda sucks oh well. I always thought Chuck Austen sucked anyway.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:17 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No, she is. She had blood test and everything. Like I said Chuck Austen is terrible writer.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:19 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

So she is.... cool. You think she could one day become more powerful than big daddy maggie?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:22 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Who knows? She's a little unhinged right know (i.e. loonier than the Joker on amphetamines) Oh, and to be back on topic, Polaris would most likely win, since she has more experience and a much better costume. Has everyone noticed that people with magnetic powers tend to go crazy?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:31 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

What the hell does a better costume have to do with winning a fight?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:33 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Have you seen Magenta's costume?! Purple and silver?! Anyway, Polaris has more control over her powers and has more experience. Magenta was with the Teen Titans for like two months

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:53 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I've seen it...I've been reading Flash for like the last 6 or 7 years.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:56 PM