KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion of the Universe vs Superman

Champion of the Universe vs Superman
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Champion of the Universe vs Superman

champion is a the oldest biped in the universe and fights in competition.!
he absorbs cosmic energy as supes absorbs solar energy..i dunno seems like a sweet fight to me. champion is bad ass IMO

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 01:25 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

original champion probably has what it takes to take supes out. he had no physical equal

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 01:45 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah! i was hoping you all wouldnt remember him! im even tempted to allow the a few of the JLA to help supes ass out....sure why not

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 01:49 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Superman would take Champion in my opinion.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 09:48 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's Champion of the Universe?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 10:05 PM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

seeing that champion has mastered all fighting skills in the universe, has eons of experience and has the power cosmic running through him, i don't see superman beating him. His minimum is 100 tons and he's near immortal.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 10:40 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Champion is immortal. He's one of the Elders of the Universe. But as to the title Champion of the Universe, is that an actual declared title for him? At first, I thought the creator of this thread meant He-Man (Master of the Universe), but I caught myself.

Champion is definitely superior in fighting and he's been pitted against many heavyweights over his lifespan (that's his chosen purpose as other Elders try to expand on other attributes such as mind games). I see Champion winning this one.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 10:59 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ohhh Champion. The guy who, after shattering a planet with one punch, was stranded in space because he couldn't fly? And that was when he had the power gem eek!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 11:21 PM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

yea, even though recently he was made out to look like a total p@ssy just so she-hulk wouldn't lose in her own comic.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 11:36 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Silver Surfer make him look like a P@ssy in vol.3 #1. Surfer totally took him to school with the power cosmic.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 12:25 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was pretty tough against Thanos but he was tricked by the Titan into smashing that planet.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 02:30 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Didn't Thanos pretty much own him during their next meeting in like 3 panels, without even touching him?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:26 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote