KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Thor

Wonder Woman vs Thor
Started by: x_danny_x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
x_danny_x

Wonder Woman vs Thor

Goddess vs God Now the version of Thor that she would be fighting is the one that was supposedly to beat Superman but lost to Superman in the Crossovers because what many Thor fans say, Business Politics.

So how does Thor fair against Wonder Woman?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:36 AM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Wonder Woman would put up a very good fight. But Thor would most definitely win. He's a god with thousands upon thousands of years. He's stronger that WW. And lot tougher. WW has very slight edge in superspeed, but that's nothing Thor hasn't faced before. Armed with a mystical hammer that wields controls of the elements, Thor would eventully put the Amazon down.

And yes, Superman would lose against Thor. The JLA vs. Avengers crossover is not reliable source for who would win against who. No way in hell was The DC corporation going to let their number-one superhero lose to some blond-haired yuppie. Wonder Woman would probably last longer against Thor than Superman because she has no vulnerability to magic and she's an excellent fighter.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:44 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Hmm... He might not be a fanboy after all.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:22 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

quote:
Originally posted by supessucks
Hmm... He might not be a fanboy after all.

dud you should be the last person calling anyone fanboy

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:31 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Go to hell, supremethor; I never portrayed myself as a fanboy. And learn how to spell.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:34 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

thor. although the fight would be something id love to watch. id imagine the fight going on for a long time, since both are strong, fast, and well trained as warriors. but thor is stronger, tougher, and has definitely more experience. and besides, mjolnir is far more formidable than the arm bands and lasso that ww uses.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:18 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Agreed. Their both well skilled, but like some of y'all said, Thor's more experienced, possibly stronger, tougher in my opinion, and has far more power at his disposal, courtesy of Mjolnir.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:59 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Thor would kickth Wonder woman rather nice a$$!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:02 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

I think Thor would see WW and say:

By dear Odin, thy beauty that is in front of ye hammer is...is nothing thine eyes hast ever seens before.

And then WW kicks him in the groin, walks off with his hammer (capable/noble enough I think), turns, blows him a kiss and says: Bye, ya' big blonde, ripply stuuud".

No seriously, a nice fight-but the Thunder god just has too much for her to overcome.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:29 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I like that BobbyD your Thor was dead on!!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:36 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Thor is above her in all the physical skills, and he has more experience.
Also he possess Mjolnir, and it's obvious that she don't stand a real chance, in AVENGERS VS JLA she try to block him with the lazo but she wasn't able to do it.Anyway Thor his stronger and with Mjolnir at his side the amazon can't beat him.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:42 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote