KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » TaskMaster vs Midnighter

TaskMaster vs Midnighter
Started by: C1nd3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C1nd3r

TaskMaster vs Midnighter

who wins?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 10:37 PM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Can we get some info on Midnighter, please?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 10:49 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

His brain works like a computer and he analysis every combat situation until he finds the senaro that has the best chance of victory. He has hightend reflexes and strength, superhuman durability and he is an excellent martial artist.

I want Taskmaster to win but I can't decided if he will or not. This is a good match up C1nd3r... at least I think it is.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 10:54 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Thanks for the info. Is he DC or what? Any essential reading you can recommend for him? I'm, to be gratuitously self-flattering, somewhat of a walking encyclopedia regarding Marvel--specifically on retardedly obscure crap. But for DC I'm not so good and trying to branch out.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 10:58 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Yeah DC... er I mean Wildstorm. He is a member of the Authority so any of them should be a good read if you want to pick some up.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:07 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Alright, thanks a bunch smile

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:25 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Midnighter also has enhanced healing, though I don't think it's on, say, Wolverine's level. I think both men beat the living crap out of each other but Midnighter takes it because he can last longer.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 07:51 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote