KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The fantastic 4 vs........[insert name]....

The fantastic 4 vs........[insert name]....
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

The fantastic 4 vs........[insert name]....

Name any charachter and state whether or not you think they could beat the f4.

Please dont name any abstracts or super powerful gods.

But the most powerful corporial life forms in the marvel universe are meant to be galactus (+heralds), the celestials and the watchers.
However, the f4 have defeated galactus on various occasions, and have even beat some celestials before.

And if you put franky into the equation, they are virtually unbeatable.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 10:18 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

f4:

reed: super-genius. Technology that could rival even that of some of the celestials. Even galactus has admitted that he is a force of nature.

sue: force fields that can defend against full force blasts from galactus and penetrate the armour of celestials.

ben: super powerful. Has fought hand to hand and held his ground against foes as powerful as thanos.

johnny: weakest of the group. Apart from having his powers switched with sue, I cant think of much that makes him all that powerful.

franky: can manipulate reality and create universes on a level that could exceed even that of the celestials and watchers.

valeria: ???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 11:09 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Ill put my money on the Defenders(Strange,Surfer,Namor,Hulk). The big four basically took on the FF, X-Men, Avengers, S.h.e.i.l.d.
Now thats what I call the Fantastic Four.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 12:05 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

the f4 would probably be able to beat any one of the defenders by themself in a 4 on 1 fight.
They could:
definately beat Namor,
most likely beat the hulk,
maybe beat the silver surver,
and possibly beat dr strange.
The f4 would have most trouble with DrStrange more than any of the other defenders by themselves, as they dont really have any magic powers at all.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 12:41 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

COPY CAT.
I said f5 and gave you all the characters and spdey

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 08:21 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

the F5 is completely different to the F4. It has almost all different members

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 11:47 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

What do you mean the f4 can defeat the hulk most likely. The hulk pummeled them in one of the comic book issues of the hulk or was it the fantastic 4?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 12:33 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

well, they can defeat galactus and even managed to turn him human, so they could easily beat the hulk (in theory)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 01:13 PM
ZephroCarnelian

In theory they could. But that's the same as giving Batman as much prep time as he needs to come up with a plan.

With the exception of Frankie, F4 would be whupped by most of the JLA. Supes and Flash easily. They moive faster than the speed of thought. Once Sue is taken out, no forcefields and the rest are easy pickings...

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 02:10 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Yeah. Sue is the most powerful of the 4

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 02:26 PM
ZephroCarnelian

Easily - I think her forcefields would probably be able to stand up to Supes' punches. Which is y he or Flash or even WW would use their superspeed to take Sue out first. Then the rest of the Four would be no trouble, at least for Supes.

If Reed had prep time, he could probably come up with some kind of synthesised Kyrptonite, but if not, he's flung into space like an elastic band. The Thing would get his ass pounded to the ground by Supes and the Torch? The only thing a Supernova would do to Supes is make him get out the burgers and sausages...

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 02:48 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

The individual powers of them all, while significant, isn't what makes them formidable. It's their team work. No other team has that as much as they do. When you fight the F4 you're not just fighting a couple while the others go off, you're fighting all four.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:52 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

The thread was the fantastic four against any ONE individual

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 04:26 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos.

Thanos would win.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 04:34 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Thing has stood his ground against thanos before. (no ig or hotu)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 04:42 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes but he wouldn't beat him.

Which is of course the purpose of this thread.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 04:46 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I have to go with the individual that's already beaten them:

Black PantherHappy Dance

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 05:47 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Easily - I think her forcefields would probably be able to stand up to Supes' punches.

For a short while.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 06:16 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

Why not Dr.DOOM ? I can defeat them as well.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:48 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The destroyer with odins spirit(not odin himself) & sword. odin would be in a coma in asgaurd out of the reach of any of the FF.
it'd take three seconds...
with franky well...i dunno...

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 01:40 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote