KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who can kill spiderman or wolverine? or both together?

who can kill spiderman or wolverine? or both together?
Started by: dami wilson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dami wilson

Shocked who can kill spiderman or wolverine? or both together?

Just had to bring it out of you fans! Who can kill or severely hutr both Spidermna or wolverine one on one or both together? I hope from this we can find out who is the baddest guy on the planet! Or universe! If they can kill Superman then who can kill spiderman or wolverine? even at the same time? The tarantula guy who heavily beat the crap out of spidey or who?

stick out tongue mad smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 01:42 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

sorry to disturb all you hardcore fans but who can kill your favorite super guy? My this shocks!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 01:43 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

this thread is terrible, you have so many characters that could crush them at the same time.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 01:46 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

DEAR SENOIR MEMBER, Please enlighten my knowledge but who are you talking about? I'd love to know. So many characters you say? Is that both at the same time or one at a time. Are you talking about Galaxtos from the X Men? Or Some other Planet destroying character?

Either way please, please let me know! I'll be more than happy to put the idea forward for a possible spiderman film. Awaiting your reply!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:56 PM
Loot

lol, iīm talking at the same time (we are talking about spiderman and wolverine right?)

hereīs a small list:

- Magneto
- Martian Manhunter
- Superman
- Green LANTERN
- Nate grey
- cable
- juggernaugh
- thor
- silver surfer
- xavier
- blackbolt
- invisible woman
- flash
- spawn
- strange

and the list goes on and on

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:01 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by dami wilson
DEAR SENOIR MEMBER, Please enlighten my knowledge but who are you talking about? I'd love to know. So many characters you say? Is that both at the same time or one at a time. Are you talking about Galaxtos from the X Men? Or Some other Planet destroying character?

Either way please, please let me know! I'll be more than happy to put the idea forward for a possible spiderman film. Awaiting your reply!

What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:20 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

Iron man very drunk! beer

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:24 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

stay on topic Ironmanpower

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:53 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Hulk
Thor
Juggernaut
Ghost Rider
Green Lantern (all of them)
Superman

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:59 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

IMO, hulk is questionable, and RECENT juggernaut is also, ghost rider dont know too much about so i cant comment, and the other two are dc but i considered this thread to be solely based on marvel characters

someone who could beat both of them from my point of view, the gorgon....he was shown in the recent wolvie comics and can supposedly kill anyone who comes in contact with his eyes, besides that he has super strength above or at par with spidey's and is probably the best ninja/assasin in the marvel universe, i mean he leads the hand

EDIT: i know its off-topic, paola whats so special about uxm #455, psylockes coming back?

Last edited by Havoc470 on Jan 13th, 2005 at 06:22 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 06:14 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

and...
Flash
Nimrod
Ironman
Galactus
Silver surfer
Thanos
Dr.Doom
Onslaught
Apocalypse and many orther...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 06:33 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
this thread is terrible, you have so many characters that could crush them at the same time.

You just hit the bullseye. Not with the thread being terrible, because I don't want to insult him. But, there is a ton of guys that could crush these two at the same time. I really can't make a list, because I don't know where to begin.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:19 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

well i didnīt want to insult nobody, but the thread is not a very good one indeed

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 09:47 PM
talon00x

magneto would easily destroy them both, especialy in spideys home turf devil

Cyber is one of very few that wolverine was ever afraid of he could get the job done (if he wasnt dead) he would also trash spiderman.

im not going to go into cosmic beings, i could only say one thing about them WELL OF COURSE THEY WOULD TRASH THEM VERY BAD, THEN LAUGH ABOUT IT laughing

man prof x could kill both these guys!!! The mind is such a weak thing

I look into the face of Death and smile, for he is the one that is afraid of me.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 10:10 PM
talon00x is currently offline Click here to Send talon00x a Private Message Find more posts by talon00x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I gotta go with the man that I personally think would stomp Wolverine and would give more than enough hell to Spider-Man:

Deathstroke the Terminatorwink

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 11:28 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

WOW, YOU GUYS TURN ME ON! i DIDN'T KNOW SO MANY BUT THERE ARE DISPUTES! lIKE tHOR AND THE hULK! tHEN WHO'S THIS MANHUNTER GUY FROM dc? a PAL OF THE hULK? Anyway, wouldn't wolvie just keep getting up? How can Magneto kill spiderman? He cant pull his blood from his viens as spiderman would just stay out of reach!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:03 AM
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Dr. Dooooooooooooom!!!!!! Or Thanos. Superman. Or Snake Eyes.

Damn it Megatron even. Wolverine and Spiderman are great characters, but far from immortal, and there are plenty who could take them down.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 11:32 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
WOW, YOU GUYS TURN ME ON!

I think now would be a good time to stop posting for awhile. blink

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 11:38 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

DR DOOM? aw come on! Spidey's taking him on many time by himself. Back in amazing spiderman something. Anyways whos' snake eyes or Thanos? What powers do they bring?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 11:39 AM
dami wilson

'I think now would be a good time to stop posting for awhile. '

Aw come on bud, just a jest! Dont take it so serious league of extremely violent gentlemen!! I meant turn on in the idea that so many characters could whoop both guys butt. Isn't Wolverine the terminator dude with healing powers and with spidey for cover he could whoop ass for real.

I just wish they'd do an issue on this..... who's Thanos and are these guys all Marvel or DC?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 12:40 PM