KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman Vs. Batman

Wonder Woman Vs. Batman
Started by: DarkAge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

Wonder Woman Vs. Batman

Batman has prep time and the use of his inventions. As I understand it Wonder Woman's strength is proportional to Superman's as a normal woman's is to a normal man. If he created a hologram of her mother or something he may be able to distract her and pull off a devestating attack. What do you think?

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 07:28 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Batman can beat almost anyone with preptime. Technically he already defeated the entire JLA during the Tower of Babel saga.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 08:18 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

yep if batman has prep time he can beat her. batman knows all the weaknesses of the JLA like it was showed in tower of Babel.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 02:23 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Batman beat Superman whose a step above Wonder Women but she is a bit more clever and doesnt have such a dry personality. There is nothing super about his sense of humor either.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 06:24 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

And she doesn't have such an immediate weakness like kryptonite. I wouldn't put anything past the bastard that is Batman, but then again, what could he actually do that would put down Wonder Woman?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 01:38 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Anything that Bats could do is only prolonging the inevitable. His only option is knockout gas of some kind. Even then, I don't know if Diana would be affected.

All she really has to say is: Oh, Brucy Bruce, you...I've had a thing for you for the longest time. Clark is such a nerd, and he's so into Lois. Imagine that? Whaddaya say we.....KRRRRAK!!!

...just like in the old TV series. Good night, Bruce.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 01:54 AM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Batman is the luckiest bastard, so he gets this fight.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 03:07 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by BobbyD
Anything that Bats could do is only prolonging the inevitable. His only option is knockout gas of some kind. Even then, I don't know if Diana would be affected.

All she really has to say is: Oh, Brucy Bruce, you...I've had a thing for you for the longest time. Clark is such a nerd, and he's so into Lois. Imagine that? Whaddaya say we.....KRRRRAK!!!

...just like in the old TV series. Good night, Bruce.

Well, not that I'm counting this, but she already tryed in the animated series, and Batman pretty much turned her down. He told her it would never work, she's an Amazonian princess, and he's a rich kid with issues. At least he knows his problem, lol.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 04:54 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

You know I just notice something batman has been able to beat superpowerful people with out any trouble but can any body why he has not been able to do the same to Wonder Woman. Or is it becasue they have something together?

Can some please answer me this?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:10 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

WW has no conventional weaknesses. Superman has kryptonite. MM has fire. GL is his brain. Aquaman is lack of water. But WW really has no weaknesses to speak off. However, Batman will always find a way. With preptime that is. A spontaneous meeting with no preptime is another story.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:13 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Batman will use a machine to give her a heart attack.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:16 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

You mean that nanorobot that Ra Ghul's daughter put in her brain?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:18 AM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

What about Dr. Doom with Preptime versus Batman with preptime?

Wait... dont answer that... Its ovbious

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:19 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

I think so. I just remember that I read a JLA comic in a grocery store and some people gave WW a heart attack.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:20 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

She didn't really get a heart attack. She was fighting a virtual reality dummy in her mind. The battle was so strenuous that her body was hyperventilating.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:24 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

am tiered of this pre time bull shit if writing corretly batman can defeat almost anyone with preptime.

But hey if you gonna give pep time to Batman why not the other side , lol wonder woman with pre time or at least she knows bats is gonna full something so she can knock him out quick.

Everyone is saying bats with pre time you know other people are not toys

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:52 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Listens it is already a known fact that with prep time batman can beat anyone. So if you do not like it I sugest that you take a break form comics because it will never stop.

quote:
WW has no conventional weaknesses. Superman has kryptonite. MM has fire. GL is his brain. Aquaman is lack of water. But WW really has no weaknesses to speak off. However, Batman will always find a way. With preptime that is. A spontaneous meeting with no preptime is another story.

But that has not stoped him before. where have batman have his encounters with wounder woman.?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:57 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Hiketia storyline. She kicked his a$$.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:58 AM
lifeisaglich

Please do tell

And is this a wonder woman comic?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 03:06 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Yes it was. More of a graphic novel actually.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 03:11 AM