KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs. Longshot

Captain America vs. Longshot
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Shocked Captain America vs. Longshot

The final battle. Longshot leads the resistance on his homeworld. Here on earth, Captain is the defender against such uprisings.
Longshot is one of the most capable of the fighters in Marvel. He beats Spidy by my count; the jury is still out on Daredevil, but i think he defeats the Captain.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 05:56 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice idea, his hollow bones make him less resistant to blunt trauma? if yes its his game until cap breaks his back with his shield. remember cap takin down sub mariner using pressure points? captain america aint nuthin to f*** with.
CAP all the way man

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 06:04 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I like Longshot (who doesn't ?) but he will bite the dust against Captain America.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 06:15 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I dunno, Longshot can practally fly with that luck of his. Remember when Forge and the X-rest were faceing the Advasairy or whomever in #225. Longshot threw his line and dragged all of em along.
He's got better moves than Spider-man and almost as dex. as him. He's got the moves to take down Cap. With those iron darts he could dodge Caps. shield and tag him butt good all in one move.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 03:35 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I'm not convinced. Captain America is tougher, more experienced and a better fighter and doesn't need luck lol.

The luck of Longshot doesn't last that long.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 04:34 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Uhh? Longshot sucks pretty badly compared to a long fight with Captain...

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 06:21 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silverknight

Who is Longshot?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:06 AM
Silverknight is currently offline Click here to Send Silverknight a Private Message Find more posts by Silverknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

What if a bus hits Cap in the middle of the fight?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:16 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

lol, that is rather likley agaisnt longshot

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:37 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

longshot remindes me of rod stewart...

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 07:58 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Longshot's power reminds me of the one episode of Red Dwarf. They can only make it out alive if they construct a certain device. With the luck virus, Lister proceeds to trip backwards on every piece needed to make the device as they backpedal through the hall.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:04 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

ya even his bad luck is good

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 03:26 PM