KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Star Wars Universe vs. Star Trek Universe

Star Wars Universe vs. Star Trek Universe
Started by: Imperial_Samura

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Star Wars Universe vs. Star Trek Universe

Some manner of godly trickery has placed the two respective universes in striking distances of each other, by way of some manner of celestial tech. The various factions in each have united (Sith, Jedi, Rebellion, Empire etc as one and Borg, Federation, Klingons etc. as one) and are now raging an intergalactic war the likes of which have never been seen. The prize is survival and domination or the looser...

So which universe takes it? Who is the force really with? Is it possible for the factions to work together well enough to win? Does Star Trek live long and Prosper? Or does Star Wars reveal the true power of the dark side?

There are no rules, any weapons, skills, troops or tech normally possessed by the two respective universes can be utilised.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 08:24 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Too big to argue over.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 08:38 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

It always seemed to me that Star Wars universe was much more powerful.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 11:23 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

In the Starships sector, I've got to say only one thing:
Death Star

In the Races sector:
Humans are equal both in SW and ST universes, Borgs are near unbeatable, they will give run for their money to both Jedi and Sith.
Wookie and Zabrak are also strong races with both great physical skills and great will power.

In the weapons sector:
Close combat, here wins the light sabers, in veichles and ranged combat i see a draw or SW victory.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 07:46 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Star Trek seems a little to lame for me. Star Wars has cooler characters and more of an interesting story than Star Trek. But if they clashed I would give it to Star Wars.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 07:58 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FujiFuu
Oiler Fan

REalisticly, this kind of battle wouldnt end up on the ground, and the fighting skills of most would be nullified, in the end I think the borg would be a deciding factor, cause anything the starwars guys through at them, they adapt to.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 07:58 PM
FujiFuu is currently offline Click here to Send FujiFuu a Private Message Find more posts by FujiFuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

An overrated universe (SW) against a boring universe (ST).

Oh boy, I can hardly wait wink.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 08:01 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

death star would be the borgs first target......... and it's doubtful they'd all sit in one place and wait for the tediously long aiming and firing process of the "big gun" so the'y take that over, improve it with their own tech then nock the crap out of the rest of the SW universe with it and their regular stuff, which'd probably really annoy the klingers jedi wouldn't last long......... especially if we include Q in the fight

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 08:16 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

No listin the borg are maybe a thousand time more powerful than the empire they have destoryed thousands of planted and races

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 03:00 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OtterVomit

If Q is involved then its game, set, match for Star Trek. But if he isn't, then probably Star Wars.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:57 PM
OtterVomit is currently offline Click here to Send OtterVomit a Private Message Find more posts by OtterVomit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

LOL, Q is like a god thats unfair.

But hey, im rooting for Star trek so... More power to em!

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:58 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

who said universal war was supposed to be fair...... this one'll give the jedi a major headache

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 08:03 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

with Q i say stark trek.
i like both franchises fairly well but at least star trek hasn't sold out as much as starwars has.
jar jar binks!!!!!
not to mention i thought most of episode two sucked.
the only thing i realy liked was the yoda fight.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:42 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

star trek... id' say any large star trek ship (borg, federation, klingon or romulan) could take a star destroyer no problem... shields, torpedoes... and phasers are stronger than lasers...

on the ground its more even... but i still say star trek...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OtterVomit

Kirk shows up, porks every woman in the Star Wars universe, sires thousands of egotistical, self-destructive maniacs and the Star Wars universe implodes!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:19 PM
OtterVomit is currently offline Click here to Send OtterVomit a Private Message Find more posts by OtterVomit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rendolf27
Yer mom

star wars cause we got the force
Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:21 PM
rendolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send rendolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by rendolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

force dont do much when 20 borg cubes are chasing you...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 03:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OtterVomit

All it would take is one Jedi to get assimilated and the entire Borg collective knows all about The Force and other Jedi secrets.

Of course, talking about assimilating a Jedi is easy...actually doing it... confused

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:22 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

if a bunch of droids can kill a jedi (like in ep 2), the borg wont have too much trouble...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 05:01 AM
Paola
Ronin

use Star Wars forum....

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 06:14 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote