KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Borg vs. Empire

Borg vs. Empire
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Borg vs. Empire

The borg cube is even more powerful that the death star and they assimilate other beings into there force So I have to go with them

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 03:01 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

plus there are thousands of borg cubes and they can all work as one

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 05:55 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Borgs... Why are people turning this comic forum into a battle with star wars and star trek and stuff now?

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 06:02 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Borg win this for me.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2022 09:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aakla

Depends on if you are using Disney Canon or True EU (Expanded Universe) Canon. EU is a smidge overpowered; an X-Wing's attack would probably overwhelm any shields / force fields the Borg have. But if the Borg get Star Wars tech then they would have the same thing. It is different tech so not sure how long it would take to assimilate. what the hell EU Star Wars > Star Trek > Disney Canon.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 06:43 AM
Aakla is currently offline Click here to Send Aakla a Private Message Find more posts by Aakla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

the borg assimilate

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 09:04 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The Borg take it. Trek tech is easily superior to Star Wars.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 09:17 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258

I always felt the same way, but many argue the opposite.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2022 01:59 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aakla

Originally posted by playa1258

Its been years since I looked this up but if I remember my numbers. A phaser is a laser shot through a warp field or something but its about 3-5 gigawatts or giga whatever. star wars is concentrated balls of plasma that start (small guns on fighters) at like 32k gigawatts. star destroyers I think put out like half a million gigawatt blasts. but that's Expanded Universe not Disney Canon.

It would depend on if Star Wars knew what the Borg are and if they could find them before it was to late. Once the Borg started to assimilate then It would be to late imo.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2022 04:31 AM
Aakla is currently offline Click here to Send Aakla a Private Message Find more posts by Aakla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Aakla
Its been years since I looked this up but if I remember my numbers. A phaser is a laser shot through a warp field or something but its about 3-5 gigawatts or giga whatever. star wars is concentrated balls of plasma that start (small guns on fighters) at like 32k gigawatts. star destroyers I think put out like half a million gigawatt blasts. but that's Expanded Universe not Disney Canon.

It would depend on if Star Wars knew what the Borg are and if they could find them before it was to late. Once the Borg started to assimilate then It would be to late imo.
oh the old debunked many times stardestroyer.net/spacebattles.com figures. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 02:14 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Napalm
The borg cube is even more powerful that the death star and they assimilate other beings into there force So I have to go with them

Empire huh?

The Borg learns you don't **** with Lucious Lyon.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 02:20 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Could a Borg cube adapt to a planet destroying blast from the Death Star? Not debating just curious to see peoples answers

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 03:30 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
Could a Borg cube adapt to a planet destroying blast from the Death Star? Not debating just curious to see peoples answers
not individually no, but the data would
inform other cubes which eventually would imho

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 04:10 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by steverules_2

Probably. The last episode of Picard has a Borg ship along with a fleet of Starfleet ships making a shield to withstand a beam that has supernova levels of energy.

Besides the standard Borg tactic is to beam a drone or several onto and enemy ship/installation and start the assimilating process.

We see this tactic in the Borgs very first appearance.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 04:54 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aakla

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
oh the old debunked many times stardestroyer.net/spacebattles.com figures. laughing out loud

No clue where it was from. I just remember looking it up once a while back.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2022 07:20 PM
cdtm

When were they debunked? 200 gb turbolasers are actual official figures aren't they?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2022 12:25 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

From the ICS which is not canon anymore.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2022 01:20 PM
cdtm

Not sure how Legends works, but I thought only stuff that didn't fit in with the movies were Legends status? Things like the comic books and novel stories.

Either way, that wouldn't be debunking, that's simply canon sources becoming non canon. From his words I assumed even with the tech specs, they were non valid arguments.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2022 01:30 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Not sure how Legends works, but I thought only stuff that didn't fit in with the movies were Legends status? Things like the comic books and novel stories.

Either way, that wouldn't be debunking, that's simply canon sources becoming non canon. From his words I assumed even with the tech specs, they were non valid arguments.
clueless

Old Post Jun 12th, 2022 01:40 PM
cdtm

clueless

Hey Stilt, tell us about Spacebattles.com Star Wars vs Star Trek.

Darksaint, maybe? Pr?

Whirly seems to think Spacebattles/Stardestroyer.net is common knowledge after all.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2022 01:49 PM