KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lame vs Lame : Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs the Sailor Scouts

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs the Sailor Scouts
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Go, go Power Rangers! We've got a pizza to deliver! 3 33.33%
Sailor Scouts, defenders of justice and tampons! 3 33.33%
Too close to tell 0 0%
May they both BURN in the fires of Hades! 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lame vs Lame : Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs the Sailor Scouts
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Lame vs Lame : Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs the Sailor Scouts

This is my bit of fun. My little sister and brother always argue who is better.

And yes Power Rangers and Sailor Moon WERE comics.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 08:27 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

By the way I forgot this. This is the Lineup:

Original Power Rangers:

Red Ranger
Blue Ranger
Black Ranger
Pink Ranger
Yellow Ranger

Sailor Scouts

Sailor Moon
Sailor Mars
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus

The Power Rangers can use their robot thingys and Sailor Scouts can use their wand thingys.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 08:57 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

An interesting match. Probably the Rangers. I think they are better at hand-to-hand combat.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 09:07 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ok. Anyone else?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 09:09 PM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i fink dat boys ah bettah dan gurls cuz gurls gots coooties. so i fink dat powah wangus will win!!!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:06 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

LOL

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:08 PM
Joker1237

Lets Add Tommy the Green Ranger, He was the only one that made the show worth watching for a while when he was evil.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:15 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

There can only be five for each team. Tommy would tip the scales.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:22 PM
Joker1237

not relly lol, Thsos Zords would tip the scales lol.

I mean, Billy cant relly fight, Kimberly well lets say she can put on make up.

The only ones that would beat the SS are JAson and Zack, and Trini(Poor soul may she rest in peace and all)

Tommy would pick up for the 2 slackers lol.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:33 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Trini's dead! sad

Sailor Moon and her scouts have martial art training. Both teams would spend two hours posing and stating their attacks before they even attack.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:35 PM
Joker1237

Not Trini'

The actor that played Trini died in a car crash a day or so before 9-11.

I found out about it like 2 years ago.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:46 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

NOOOOOO! sad

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:52 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

The sailor scots are HOT!!, so i vote 4 them

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 09:36 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

i remember being 10 and realizing the pink ranger made me get a tingle when she did a high kick....i dare not go against her...pink ranger owns you all!!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:14 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anime

Hi, this would be my first post.

Well I guess it would be the rangers... I think the rangers transform much faster than the scouts, by the time the sailor scouts has transformed, the rangers would use their final attack(forgot what it call) and the scouts would have their sailor suits torn apart by the blast and become all bruised and almost naked *ahem* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Other than that I think the rangers do fight pretty well compare to the scouts and they can call their robot, knock them out and head to the moon kingdom and do some major damage there while the scouts just being tied up like damsel in distress watching the kingdom falls stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:36 PM
anime is currently offline Click here to Send anime a Private Message Find more posts by anime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Maybe.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:09 PM
chilled monkey

What are the scouts powers? I haven't seen it for a while, but I seem to recall that Mercury (Amy) is aquakinetic, Mars is pyrokinetic and Jupiter is electrokinetic. Am I correct?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:18 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Mercury = Water/Ice
Mars = Fire
Jupiter = Thunder/Lightening
Venus = Light
Moon = cosmic/healing

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:24 PM
Joker1237

with powers like that the Scouts are doom lol.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:38 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Not really. The Scouts are pretty powerful. The Rangers rely on martial arts and their weapons to fight evil-doers. The Scouts have powerful long range attacks and are pretty durable compared to the Rangers. And the Rangers have NEVER used their Zords on an opponent their size. They have to big in order for the Zords to be called.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:42 PM