KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supergirl vs Wonderwoman: Clash of the Hotties

Supergirl vs Wonderwoman: Clash of the Hotties
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love Supergirl vs Wonderwoman: Clash of the Hotties

Who do you think would win if the current Supergirl and Diana fought, or is this too close to call???

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:16 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Supergirl is incredibly inexperienced. She's just got out of her spaceship for God's sake. She just put on the uniform. Wonder Woman owns her.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:53 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

no way supergirl is way more powerfull. she is stronger and faster and has more powers.

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 03:32 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I'm going with wonderwomen. She is older, and knows how to handle her powers more. Supergirl is still learning

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 03:33 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Wonder Woman is a hottie? That's debatable. I guess she'd win, though.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 03:41 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I don't think either of them are, but I'm not a guy.

Hawkgirl is so much cooler.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 03:45 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

what are you all saying? supergirl runs circles around wonder woman. does is matter how "experienced" you are when the speed and strength of superman is coming right at you? she may not be as experienced as wonder woman but how is anyone going to dodge something like that. your forgetting that supergirl isnt stupid, if you're gonna hit somebody and you have supersonic speed, if she does manage to dodge initially, supergirl can still change her course in an instant. then what? wonder woman isnt gonna block it.
and although she hasnt completley mastered super breath she still has mastered flight. and her speed and strength isnt something that requires experience anyway (although she is a pretty good fighter anyway). if you're strong and fast, you are strong and fast. and supergirl is just stronger and faster than wonder woman.

Last edited by Quick Freeze on Jan 18th, 2005 at 04:23 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:18 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Supergirl has no experience. She has the goods but not the know how. Supergirl will someday have the potential to beat WW but not yet. And WW beat Supergirl already. She had her in stranglehold, for God's sake!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:30 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

this speaks for itself
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:30 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It's funny. But very inaccurate. Cartoon drawings isn't going to convince anyone, Quick Freeze.

Not to mention its very poorly drawn. Who drew it? A six-year old.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:42 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i was joking. . . embarrasment
besides, wonder woman beating supergirl has a lot to do with why batman can beat. . . anybody. supergirl is already in her 4th series and has defeated many worthy foes. she's learing quickly and she is still more powerful.
iono who drew it

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:58 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I still think wonderwomen would win. I'm not really into either of them, but I think wonderwomen is more experienced. There powers a very close so every little bit matters.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:48 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

wonder woman could tie up supergirl and.............. erm............ spank her....................... yup..................... i see a spanking happaning

devil

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I vote Wonder Woman, and would like to see the fight, And I would die laughing if Wonder Woman spank Supergirl lol.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:18 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

wonder woman

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 08:48 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote