KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Graviton VS Hulk

Graviton VS Hulk
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Graviton VS Hulk

Oh yeah.
That's a challenge to the Hulk fanboys.How can the Green Goliath beat down someone that can mentally control gravity?
Graviton's powers are nearly limitless, before his dead, he was transforming the surface of the continents to make the Earth surface equal to his own face.He can perform multiple task like levitate a city, emit gravity force fields at great range to block enemies, shot gravito force bolts of great destructive potential, and fly at great great speeds.Obvious he can levitate anything and do whatever he wants to the object he's focused on.Now how the Hulk is going to beat him in 1VS1?How.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 04:00 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is ultimate proof that you are a fan boy. Who the hell creates a thread just to get personal satisfaction out of hoping the character they like will lose?

Sad.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:14 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Are you dumb?I just create this cause i want to see where can arrive the mind of Hulk's fanboys in this forum, the only sad thin is that your brain cannot understand it.
If i create Hulk VS Living Tribunal, i'm sure they will come out with something to let Hulk win.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:18 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Apparently, (judging your grammar and intuition,) you are. Everyone knows Hulk's not unbeatable. This isn't called for, it's just stupid.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:29 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

graviton........ easy

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:50 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

graviton

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:04 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Are you dumb?I just create this cause i want to see where can arrive the mind of Hulk's fanboys in this forum, the only sad thin is that your brain cannot understand it.
If i create Hulk VS Living Tribunal, i'm sure they will come out with something to let Hulk win."

Exactly. You just call every Hulk fan a fanboy coz we all apparantly know much more than you do. Simple as. Everyone who provides substantial proof as to why Hulk would win a fight is to you, a fanboy.

Anyone who believes Hulk would beat Living Tribunal is dumb. Most Hulk fans on here are not dumb however. You are.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:06 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

There are certain people Hulk certainly cannot defeat. Juggernaut is not one. Lobo is not one. Niether is Superman, IMO. Gravitron is one of those people. So is Living Tribunal.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:09 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i think superman can beat hulk, but that belongs in another thread

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:15 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

I didn't say he couldn't. I think Superman can beat Hulk, and I think Hulk can beat Superman too.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:19 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

They have two white hole ladies. Binary and Captain Marvel. They oughta make a black hole guy. Graviton would be a great canidate. He's a little nuts though. He might suck Hulk through a b-hole and process him into marbles.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:29 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Graviton has been beaten by the likes of Spiderman when he worked with a group, which is huge hinderance since his allies are probably considered more a liability than an asset in such circumstances. Alone, he's dangerous. This fight is relatively one sided.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:40 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

well i think graviton would beat superman too......... i know no-one asked and it's possible no one cares ............. and as it's kinda irrelevant to this discussion..........

graviton beats hulk

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:51 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

If Graviton uses his brains and goes for the kill (one clever attack after the other), he has a good chance defeating the Hulk, especially when he keeps his distance - very important.

But Hulk is no pushover and will probably beat the crap out of him.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:44 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
well i think graviton would beat superman too......... i know no-one asked and it's possible no one cares ............. and as it's kinda irrelevant to this discussion..........

graviton beats hulk

actually graviton is quite powrful but not very fast, ppl always forget speed, superman is very fast he probably could take him out. but i know topic.........

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 08:44 PM
Washco

Not fast?? Didn't Gravitron fly out to the sun and back in like a minute when he fought the T-bolts? I think thats pretty fast!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 01:46 AM
Washco is currently offline Click here to Send Washco a Private Message Find more posts by Washco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:00 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hulk

Can someone tell me when Dr. Robert Bruce Banner turns into the Hulk again

I know

stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 06:42 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

quote: (post)
Now that was an ass whoopin'. That whole scene belongs in the ownage thread.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 08:39 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Hulk just recently beat Graviton. Muahahaha

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 27th, 2014 09:12 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote