KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus vs. Banshee

Colossus vs. Banshee
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Shocked Colossus vs. Banshee

mad In the X-men, I like Banshee and Longshot. Primadonna's as far as a can tel.
Now who knows how well Banshee would be if he sought a healer for his damaged vocal cords. However as of now he is not capable of reaching "supersonic sound." From there he may one day reach the High density sound waves of Nimrod; who practically killed Juggernaut. That was quite a fight by the way. Nimrod owned him. He beat him with fist and weapon.
So, da yau thunk Banshee's scream is strong enough to kill Colossus. I think someday he will be able to melt steel with it. bunny

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 07:34 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Banshee wins if he just stays in the air and keeps screaming his lungs out.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 07:35 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

you think Sean could win? interesting.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 08:46 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

if sean could hit a high enough pitch maybe... but if colossus gets his hands on him sean is a dead man...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 08:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

if Banshee flies over peter and wails long and loud enough..the metal man goes down.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 08:51 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus' ear drums are made steel in his steel form just like his entire body so I think he might be able to take some high sonic screams from Banshee.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:33 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

banshee

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:36 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Course Colossus must have a jump of great height and he never uses it like the others don't. Only Hulk i guess. Anyhow Banshee would be more effective the closer he got so Colossus may nail him.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 07:19 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

steel and sound mix really well, it would cause the organic steel on colossus to vibrate at an amazing rate, and any kind of liquid in his body would be distilled and cause him to completely K.O

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 07:27 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

bump

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 12:26 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

u beat me to the

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 12:29 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

lol seriously?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 12:34 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Colossus will get to him sooner or later ftw.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 12:44 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote