KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Thor Captain Marvel (Shazam) and Lobo vs Doomsday

Superman Thor Captain Marvel (Shazam) and Lobo vs Doomsday
Started by: Fanboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fanboy

Superman Thor Captain Marvel (Shazam) and Lobo vs Doomsday

Well this is it 4 very powerful guys versus the Doomsday creature. A great Team up against a Supething that killed Superman

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 03:27 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

They will kill Doomsday yeah I said it defy my answer if you will but it is my decision I would like everyone elses reply to this forum.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 03:32 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

First of all the only one who would have a chance is Thor. Superman would only be there for tertiary activities (like zipping around at superspeed and nothing more). Why? Well, Doomsday can never be killed in the same way twice, and Superman killed him using brute force. Thus the only option left are the magical abilities of Thor. Not his brute force (which would be as ineffective as Superman's), but his magical powers.
He could possibly open a rift with Mjolnir and have Superman or Shazam push Doomsday through.
And even then Doomsday might still win (although i'd put my money on Thor and co managing to work fast enough to send Dooms through the rift).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 05:06 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

And they'd still have Lobo to deal with.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 06:06 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

the heroes would be trying to figure out a way to deal with dd while he ripped lobo in half, and after tossing him out of the stratosphere, they would realize the only logical conclusion, they are boned.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 10:18 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

lol? You put lobo in?
Lobo.

While doomsday rips lobo in half...
And then two of him grow.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 10:29 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

that's why dd would have to throw him out of the atmosphere.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 01:56 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote