KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Goro vs. Kintaro

Goro vs. Kintaro
Started by: Captain America

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Captain America

Goro vs. Kintaro

Who of these multi armed fighters would win.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 02:25 AM
Captain America is currently offline Click here to Send Captain America a Private Message Find more posts by Captain America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blain

Warning

Goro would rip him a new one!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 03:43 AM
Blain is currently offline Click here to Send Blain a Private Message Find more posts by Blain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

kintaro is awesome
he has tiger stripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 03:58 AM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

kintaro may be deadlier, but Goro will always be the best of his species.

What about the female charachter from MK3?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:15 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

well these two already kinda dooked it out and goro handed kintaro his ass to him. so goro wins.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:50 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fieldy69
poop

u mean sheeva from mk3 and she doesnt compete at all with these guys

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 10:08 PM
Fieldy69 is currently offline Click here to Send Fieldy69 a Private Message Find more posts by Fieldy69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fieldy69
poop

i say kintaro wins just becuz i have every mk video game and hes the harder to beat than any goro

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 10:08 PM
Fieldy69 is currently offline Click here to Send Fieldy69 a Private Message Find more posts by Fieldy69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Kintaro easy,

I mean I can beat Goro in my sleep on the game, But Kintaro, I have to pray to God, that he would stike him down.

(And thats what happen too, Thinks Raiden)

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 10:24 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C1nd3r

rofl

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 12:28 AM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Goro...no Kintaro... no... Well, I'm-a say Goro 'cuz I think he's cooler. But Kintaro might do the tottaly possible (instead of the impossible lol) Anyway, go to mkdojo.7.forumer.com... I know this is soliciting, but we've got like 5 members...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 02:17 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump.

Kintaro is supposed to be stronger and faster going by the games. Of course, Goro stomped Kintaro in his comic, but that's comics.

Shao Kahn must have had used Goro first for a reason, though.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 03:23 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Kintaro wins is its canon only.

Goro babyshakes if composite.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 03:36 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote