KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs Batman

Goku vs Batman
Started by: FreddyKreuger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FreddyKreuger

Goku vs Batman

who would win? i think goku is to powerful and quick. I dont think batman could handle this fight alone. Goku would probably beat him in his normal form.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 11:29 PM
FreddyKreuger is currently offline Click here to Send FreddyKreuger a Private Message Find more posts by FreddyKreuger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

your an idiot

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 11:30 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

this thread is going to be closed soon. no DBZ characters are allowed in the versus forum

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 11:32 PM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

that would be you're an idiot...... or you are blink

goku would win

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 11:35 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
that would be you're an idiot...... or you are blink

goku would win

do you feel good about your self since you corrected me on teh interweb?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 11:39 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

that would be THE interweb.......... big grin jk last one i promise

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:01 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Batman. Goku is as legitimate as a Powerpuff Girl.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:04 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
that would be THE interweb.......... big grin jk last one i promise

the "teh" was on purpose, i know that sounds dumb but i just spell it like that.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:12 AM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Even Goku when he was about 8years old can beat the living crap out of Batman, he was bulletproof, and was hella strong for being a 8 years child, Sayans are stronger then humans, no contest, they born and grow up as warriors.Goku has no kryptonite or weakness Batman can use.
Oh, i was forgetting, this thread is rubbish.DBZ characters are unbeatable unless you put against them someone that can warp reality and blink them out of existence.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:13 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"DBZ characters are unbeatable unless you put against them someone that can warp reality and blink them out of existence."

Let Goku stand there powering up a Genkidama for about 4 days like he usually has to. Hulk, The Thing or any other hefty Marvel guy will roll up in there and tear his arms off.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:17 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
"DBZ characters are unbeatable unless you put against them someone that can warp reality and blink them out of existence."

Let Goku stand there powering up a Genkidama for about 4 days like he usually has to. Hulk, The Thing or any other hefty Marvel guy will roll up in there and tear his arms off.

-AC

ROTFL.The Thing?Hulk?Tearing a sayan's arms off?Goku doesn't need a Genkidama.He can disintegrate Hulk with a Genkidama after knocking out him with one blow.The Thing is Class 90, he can be defeated by Crilin alone.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:24 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Bats win of couse, HAve you guys learn, no one beats Bats, He does not need prep time for this.

Ok I feel better, and dont tell me about reality.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:31 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"He can disintegrate Hulk with a Genkidama after knocking out him with one blow."

Took himself out fighting Radditz coz he couldn't win.

That's a cartoon. It's, as Victor said, as legitimate as Powerpuff Girls.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:39 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Batman. Goku is as legitimate as a Powerpuff Girl.

this is the best description I have seen of Goku happy

NOW, people, reason why DBZ characters, specially Goku, are not allowed in here, is because all the fights they're involved in, end up in a fight between you guys.... and remember this is a friendly community.

lightaxe: don't call anyone 'idiot' in here.

closing...

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:50 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote