KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iroman VS Sentry

Iroman VS Sentry
Started by: Ironman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iroman VS Sentry

whod win the new strong arm in the avengers or the old veterin himself.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 04:07 PM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Though new to the Avengers, Sentry's been around longer than all of them, except for Cap. And he's been seen to be very powerful thus far, though I love old Shellhead, the Golden Guardian of Good takes it.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 04:46 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

what are is powers exactly.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 04:50 PM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

it definitely goes to sentry, he's basically marvels superman with a few different abilities and a much better character imo

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:01 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

what makes him a better character than Superman? Cause he is a Marvel character?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:22 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Once again the Sentry has stalemated GALACTUS!

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:55 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

How can someone who is empowered by solar energy stalemate Galactus. It dont make sense. All Galactus would have to do is take away the very elements that makes him so powerful.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:58 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Juggernaut74 is right, Galactus should be able to do that to Sentry... hell he can do it to anyone he wants hes just below The Mask and The Living Tribunal.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:36 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

You think the mask is on the same level as the Living Tribunal... ha! He isn't on the same level as Molocule Man who isn't on the same level as the Beyonder who isn't on the same level as the Living Tribunal.

Seriously the Mask?

The fight between the Sentry and Galactus happened off panel.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:55 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The Sentry has the power of "a million exploding suns," a bit stronger the Superman eh? His powers have no defined limits so far.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:06 PM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think there making to many to powerful super heros whats this dudes weakness

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:11 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

The Mask is way above the level of tribunal, he has the ability to do whatever he wants whenever he wants...
Even so not too many heroes can say as a head on the ground, they regrew there whole body in less than a half of a second.
And not too many heroes can say they ate lobo either.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:14 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

You know who the living Tribunal is right? He is way above Bugs Bunny... er I mean the Mask.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:25 PM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

the mask isnt exactly a super hero more like a joke hero.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:26 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

I dont recall bugs bunny being able to create any item he wants whenever he wants, being able to withstand bombs and come out laughing, and the ability to instantly regenrate any limb, or regernate from a finger nail, or mere cell, and I dont recall bugs bunny being able to snap his fingers and make tape worms come out of his eyes to devour anything and everything at his will...
I also dont recall Bugs bunny being able to fly, super jump, super speed, whirlwind or anything of that sort either... or instantly teleport, or instantly change his clothes, or instantly do anything he wants instantaneously.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:27 PM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats sick tape worms

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:28 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

The Mask himself is a sicko, half insane crazed and demented person. He swam around in a pool of bile naked once because he liked the feel of it on his skin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:31 PM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

he has his own comics?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:32 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Yep, but there long gone now, I own every single one. They stopped in I think 1997 or 1998 with the last series being Joker Mask.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:33 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

And as far as The Mask is concerned, YES he is indeed on the same level as the gods, and yes, he could take over the wordl, his excuse? If he took the world over thered be no one left to play with.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:34 PM