KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman Vs Superman Vs Batman

Spiderman Vs Superman Vs Batman
Started by: FreddyKreuger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FreddyKreuger

Spiderman Vs Superman Vs Batman

superman would win

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:03 PM
FreddyKreuger is currently offline Click here to Send FreddyKreuger a Private Message Find more posts by FreddyKreuger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Spiderman Vs Superman Vs Batman

quote:
Originally posted by FreddyKreuger
superman would win

Actually this fight is harder than it seems.
IF the characters just bump into each other then the winner would be Superman. Batman and Spiderman would have no chance whatsoever! Superman would win in less than a minute by simply pummeling both Bats and spidey at superspeed. <p>Now, if the match is pre-set and all three know who they are facing, then the match gets interesting. Superman is still the favorite. His strength, speed, and plethora of other powers are just too much for the other two. Spiderman may have the exponential strength of a spider, but he is just not in Superman's league. Batman actually has a much better chance than Spidey, because the only way to defeat Superman once he decides to go all out is with your brain. Muscle and power do not work (unless you have a GL ring or the infinity gauntlets, and even THEN i would be wary using them against a berserk Kal-El. That guy has surprises up his sleeve). Batman would have a chance of coming up with some stratagem that might be of assistance. Spidey may also try something similar (after all he is of great intellect, even though he does not have close to the tactical/strategic intelligence of Batman) and may try to come up with a device to nullify superman.
He did use a device against Venom .....although Richard Reed made it for him (unlike Bats who would think it up, and make it, himself .....and probably already has it since Batman is too paranoid to not have a weapon that could be used to stop the scion of Krypton)! Thus Batman already has a weapons to use against Superman (as was seen in JLA: Tower of Babel, where Batman took down the ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA by HIMSELF)!
If someone has a chance it is Batman. Spiderman may try to use his strength against Supes .....he always tries to test his mettle against his adversaries. And by doing so Spidey would be crushed.
Batman would not even try to engage Superman. He'd try his anti Superman stratagem. And unless Superman is truly berserk Batman would win ....and kill Superman!
The only chance for Spiderman to win is for him to somehow chill back from the fight and let Batman kill Superman, and once that is done try to smash Bats with his strength (Sipdey may not be Supes, but he can still lift 10 tons). Knowing Batman that mgiht not work, but Spidey would have a good chance.
However what would happen is Spidey would try to engage Kal-El, just like he ALWAYS tangos with Carnage and Venom, and Kal would literally SQUISH Spiderman. Batman would then press a detonator and have Red and Green Kryptonite bombs, hidden in underground lead piping, go off. He would then offer a small prayer that it worked, and once the smoke cleared Kal-El would either be dying, or Bats would know what it means to have a Demi-God, and angry Demi-god, chasing your @$$!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:37 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Were not talking about demi-gods and crap, were talking about a plain fight between the three in the street.
Superman would obliterate them.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:42 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

LOL! What kind of fight is this? Spiderman and Batman start towail on each other, Batman kicks his opponents dumb ass, get killed right away by Sups. Want to go get a beer or something... lol

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:53 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Canadian...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:54 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

nice scenario Lord-of-dreams, i really dont think batman would randomly kick spidermans ass, but superman would win real easily.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 09:46 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

quote:
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Canadian...

LOL. I live in Canada, I am Jamaican. JAMAICAN!!! LOL No hatred.
But I think that it has been established that Bats is too good for Spidey. Am I wrong? Maybe.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 09:48 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

YAY CANADA! i live there

but seriously this is a stupid fight

i will now close this thread

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 09:56 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

o wait, i cant close threads..........

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 09:56 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

quote:
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
LOL! What kind of fight is this? Spiderman and Batman start towail on each other, Batman kicks his opponents dumb ass, get killed right away by Sups. Want to go get a beer or something... lol

Spidey rdeuces Bats to jelly with one bloodlusted punch....and then gets killed by Supes, sad to say....

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:10 PM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

quote:
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
LOL. I live in Canada, I am Jamaican. JAMAICAN!!! LOL No hatred.
But I think that it has been established that Bats is too good for Spidey. Am I wrong? Maybe.

Physically, when you pair the two up, yes, you are very wrong. Tactic wise, they're close and it's no runaway victory. Spidey's no dummy.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:12 PM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

quote:
Originally posted by StrawNilla
Physically, when you pair the two up, yes, you are very wrong. Tactic wise, they're close and it's no runaway victory. Spidey's no dummy.

Well physically, of course, don't callme stupid for skipping the obvious. But in a fight, not an armwrestle, bats can deal. I mean, Bane could skool Spiderman Fo' Sho' and yet bats has taken him. Sorry for the dumbass arguement.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:28 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Batman and Spiderman are not in supermans league.
End of story.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:29 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Why are we still discussing that? It's a given.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:32 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote:
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Were not talking about demi-gods and crap, were talking about a plain fight between the three in the street.
Superman would obliterate them.

Erm, which is what I said in my second sentence. Superman would win in less than a minute if they bumped into each other.
Furthermore (in the sentences after) i even went as far as to say that even with prep time Superman would still be the hands-on favorite.
I guess you never read past the first sentence.
Superman would win, and even if the other two came up with applicable stratagems Superman would still be hard to bring down (if written well with all his powers -and i am not even meaning pre-crisis- taken into consideration).

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 05:27 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote