KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » FF4 VS these 4 xmen i chose

FF4 VS these 4 xmen i chose
Started by: crazyspinz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

FF4 VS these 4 xmen i chose

so the FF4 vs Colossus, Iceman, Nightcrawler, and Jean

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 09:55 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

LOL... what a great forum "VS these 4 xmen I chose."

Since colussus was recently updated to the 100 class strength range, and icemans is now the shiznite with the ability to freeze people from the inside out,
I really would bet those two alone could take the FF4...
And in the dude with the Havoc wolverine sig...
"The thing looks like cookie dough when he jumps from bridges"

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 10:11 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm, will think on this.

Going with F4 for now.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 10:44 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Whats so special about the F4 they can take on Colussus and Iceman?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 10:45 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Haha, what kind of nonsense is this.

Fantastic Four would take down all of the X-Men.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 10:47 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Whats so special about the F4 they can take on Colussus and Iceman?

Sue can *probably* block Iceman's attempts to freeze others and the others could keep Colossus busy. Or melt him.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 10:57 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

The newly revamped collusus is in the 100 class range of strength, and is almost invulnreble...

Iceman can freeze the insides of humans...

Why the Fantastic 4?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 10:58 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Why the Fantastic 4?"

Well Human Torch's supernova is much much more of a heat blast than Colossus is resistant to. Thing would be able to keep him busy and then some.

As for Ice-Man, Sue would be able to protect herself and Reed while they took him out. I agree with Vic, the X-Men in general aren't gonna be enough to take out the F4 at their best.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 11:08 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

No need to drop them from the competition, im sure Torch can heat things up... however I am also sure Iceman can cool things down.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 11:10 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

torch would take all moisture out of the air, iceman included then melt colossus, jean would be tough but suffering from extreme heat and trying to shield herself sue could take her out with force field attacks, nightcrawler'd probably run away at this point to tell the rest of the x men......... if he didn't then it'd just be a matter of time before they got him as he can't hurt the thing or mr fantasticand can't get close to torch without burning and sue'd be invisible so he wouldnt' know where she was

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 11:13 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Maybe your right then

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 11:20 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Nightcrawler teleports into X-Men war room to find them and falls to ground*

N.C: They.....they beat me up and killed Ice-Man and Colossus.

*X-Men all get their gear together and stroll to the place where the fight is*

Cyclops: Alright. Who the Hell did this?

Human Torch: We did.

*X-Men whistle in unison and slowly back-up into the Blackbird, then fly off*

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Jan 24th, 2005 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 11:49 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

lol laughing almost exactly how i pictured it

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 07:06 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Although I hate to say it, but that bubble field is notoriously strong that Invisible Woman uses and has proven to negate Jean's influence both telepathic and telekinetic (i.e. shown when Avengers and FF found her in the incubator and when she went offensive, none of the members, except Invisible Woman could stop her).

Human Torch should not be considered to go supernova all the time, especially with his teammates around and Iceman is far more versatile than his former incarnations, but Human Torch may still have the advantage, unless Iceman pulls up an instant cell freeze a la Legion.

I think all X-Men members enlisted could take Mr. Fantastic and I'm leaning on Colossus on the durability factor against Thing. I would like to favor the X-Men, but that pesky Invisible Woman power somewhat turns the tables.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 07:14 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

no four x-men could be a great match up for the FF...u need at least 7. Dont even bother mentioning how someone's powers have been increased, the Torch is presently the herald of Galactus and he has invisible woman type powers...he could probably trash the entire x-men alone. Just because Colossus has class 100 strength now, doesnt mean he would beat the Thing, it only means he would stand a chance, because in the past he wouldnt. Invisible Woman is obviously going to beat any x-person you throw at her...and which x-men can physically take mister fantastic? not to mention that he would have already made a plan to neutralize any of their powers.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 11:55 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

F4 sue and johny would make the diference

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:00 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

while i believe current colossus could take thing down, and iceman in his current incarnation is extremely powerful, i believe sue would be the deciding factor...

f4... but only just...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:25 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean you've gotta assess roles here.

X-Men: Essentially the Marvel version of Team America: World Police. They come to help and settle things on a national scale really.

Fantastic Four: When shit goes up slack ally on a universal scale, the alarms go off in the Baxter Building, they grab their gear, hop in the jet and go off to work. Bearing in mind there is only 4 and they don't have the most intimidating powers.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:30 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

dude... not intimidating? seriously?

mr fantastic... one of the greatest minds in marvel and an excellent leader, and a pretty decent power...

human torch... the guy is literally a human fireball... extremely powerful...

the thing... one of marvels heavy hitters...

sue... too powerful to even begin talking about...

the reason x-men is national is due to the fact that they face other mutants... thats their m.o, they deal with hate and bigotry on a daily basis...

colossus... currently extremely strong and more durable than thing imo...

iceman... powers potentially limitless, just like torch...

jean... extremely powerful psychic and telekinetic, but no sue...

nightcrawler... um... oh f*ck it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I mean you've gotta assess roles here.

X-Men: Essentially the Marvel version of Team America: World Police. They come to help and settle things on a national scale really.

Fantastic Four: When shit goes up slack ally on a universal scale, the alarms go off in the Baxter Building, they grab their gear, hop in the jet and go off to work. Bearing in mind there is only 4 and they don't have the most intimidating powers.

-AC

I like the FF as much as the X-men. But that statement was kinda farfetched Imo. The X-men have dealt with the Shi-ar Imperial guard and have battled the Brood on several ocasions. And if I remember right recently the FF came to the X-men for help in the crossover comic that is out now. But as far as the fight goes It would a sure brawl and I dont think I can pick a winner. The only real advantage the FF has is Reed. And maybe thats enough.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:40 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote