KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Original x-men vs new x-men

Original x-men vs new x-men
Started by: ThaWhiteShadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThaWhiteShadow

Original x-men vs new x-men

For those who dont know, original x-men:Angel, Iceman, Beast, Cyclops, and Marvel Girl aka jean grey vs. New x-men being colossus, Wolverine, nightcrawler, banshee and storm I would definetely go with the newer guys, colossus and wolverine can take most of them out by themselves. BTW sorry if this match has been done b4, i wuz too lazy too check

Family Guy

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 11:22 PM
ThaWhiteShadow is currently offline Click here to Send ThaWhiteShadow a Private Message Find more posts by ThaWhiteShadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I had to go with the older x-men, but its more because I like them more.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 12:14 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Original x-men vs new x-men

quote:
Originally posted by ThaWhiteShadow
For those who dont know, original x-men:Angel, Iceman, Beast, Cyclops, and Marvel Girl aka jean grey vs. New x-men being colossus, Wolverine, nightcrawler, banshee and storm I would definetely go with the newer guys, colossus and wolverine can take most of them out by themselves. BTW sorry if this match has been done b4, i wuz too lazy too check

Definitely the new X-men. Not only are they better trained in terms of team-work, but they also have developed their powers to a greater extent (eg the old Iceman could only turn himself into a snowman and hurl snowballs - literally).
The new X-men by a mile. And actually several of the new guys would be able to give the old X-team a serious run for their money - solo!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 01:24 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThaWhiteShadow

yea i remember that about iceman, that was so lame, wasnt the cover of the first ever issue iceman throwing snowballs at magneto? that made me laugh

Family Guy

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 03:16 AM
ThaWhiteShadow is currently offline Click here to Send ThaWhiteShadow a Private Message Find more posts by ThaWhiteShadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i just want to know do you mean the five members as they were back then or as they are now?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThaWhiteShadow

as they are now

Family Guy

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 04:45 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

oh, then originals, jean and iceman are uber powerful...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 05:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

With Iceman's and Jeans powers, Scott's leadership ability, Hanks intelligence, and uh...Warren's money, the New X-Men are screwed.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 05:07 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

warren has a healing factor and a magic sword...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 05:18 PM
Sentinel Boy

Easily originals. The biggest challenge would be storm, which is no challenge for the Phoenix and Iceman!!! Cyke, inho, is a better leader than storm. Beast is a better lovable blue guy. Also, Warren is richer than those guys. Therefore, original wins. This may be more fair if Iceman and Jean were replaced by, say, Havok and Polaris. Not quite originals, but certainly of that era?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:22 PM
Sentinel Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Sentinel Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Sentinel Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

second team.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:26 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sentinel Boy

no.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:28 PM
Sentinel Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Sentinel Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Sentinel Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

but angel and beast have practically no power and since angel has 0% body fat that would mean he has no stamina.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:31 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sentinel Boy

but Phoenix and Iceman are way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way too powerful for the second team to handle.

And I would debate about Beast and Angel, but they aren't even really factors here...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:36 PM
BENITO

yeah bobby and jean bobby would be shattered by banshees singing voice

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:49 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Originally posted by muffin man
yeah bobby and jean bobby would be shattered by banshees singing voice

and then he's just reform...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 07:58 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Telepathy prevents Banshee from even opening his mouth.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:00 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silverknight

Old Team

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 10:47 PM
Silverknight is currently offline Click here to Send Silverknight a Private Message Find more posts by Silverknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

well, is it current versions of each team? or origonal powers? if so old ones are screwed.

but if its all current, ice man is like god, archangel has a wolverine class healing factor and that crazy sword, jean is way more powerfull now, and so is beast. cykes the same, and still kinda sucks (no offence pr1983)

but if its how they where when they started the newe ones take it

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:48 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
well, is it current versions of each team? or origonal powers? if so old ones are screwed.

but if its all current, ice man is like god, archangel has a wolverine class healing factor and that crazy sword, jean is way more powerfull now, and so is beast. cykes the same, and still kinda sucks (no offence pr1983)

but if its how they where when they started the newe ones take it

I agree with you, if the original team has "original" power levels then it would be a funny match to see.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:13 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote