KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Robin (Dick Grayson) vs Robin (Tim Drake)

Robin (Dick Grayson) vs Robin (Tim Drake)
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Robin (Dick Grayson) vs Robin (Tim Drake)

the 16 year old Dick Grayson Robin vs the current 16 year old Tim Drake Robin.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 05:50 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Dick would kick his ass...I would think.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:56 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Both at 16?

I'd go with Tim. Dick at that age was the better acrobat, but still not as well trained and skilled as Tim.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 07:05 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

maybe Dick wasn't as skilled..but I still believe Grayson could beat him.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 07:06 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Tim was trained by Lady shiva, has the bo staff, better suit and more gadgets...and the motorcycle and the car.

Tim wins.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:04 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Tim is MUCH better at that age then Dick. He's defeated Ra Ghul, Catwoman, Clayface, Joker, etc. all on his own. He's gonna whip Robin's green thong ass sideways across the street.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:05 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Dick also beat all thsos Guys at his age of 16.

I take Dick he was the better Robin,

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:40 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Dick was good but not as good as Tim. Tim is smarter and a better fighter. He's a teenage Batman. Dick isn't in his league at that age.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:43 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Grayson. Never specified an age or anything, so I'm assuming its Robin's maximum potential until the second he quit, and drake's potential up to this moment.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 09:54 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Grayson is 16. He quit at age 22. He's nowhere near his full potential at that age.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:01 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by NoFate007
Grayson. Never specified an age or anything, so I'm assuming its Robin's maximum potential until the second he quit, and drake's potential up to this moment.

Their ages ARE specified, it's both of them at 16.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:34 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

My bad, I'm exhausted today, I must've forgot that that quick, lol. Alright, if they're both 16...idk, I think I'd still have to go with Grayson, but I'm judging this off of being a fan of Grayson and not a comic book reader, so there is a bias.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:42 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Tim was trained by Lady Shiva, quite possibly the greatest martial artist that ever lived. Dick was not. Tim wields a bo staff and tons of gadgets. Dick wields a few bolas and batarangs. It's no contest. Tim was MADE to be better than Dick at that age because of Jason Todd's death. Batman wanted to ensure that Tim would not suffer the same fate.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:48 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, like Draco said, Tim is practically Batman-Lite. He not only trained with Shiva, he went around most of Asia training in styles that Batman hasn't even learned. He's the one person that Batman doesn't worry about working on his own.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 11:27 PM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

dick grayson, no contest tim sucks. besides he's dead anyway

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:25 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Tim isn't dead. You're thinking about Jason Todd.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:36 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Tim sucks? Yeah, you must be talking about Jason Todd, cause Tim is far from sucking.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:51 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Dick is the man. He'd win easily

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:18 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Dont you read anything Tron, Draco and I have written?

Tim is better. In EVERY area except acrobatics, perhaps.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:01 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Dick lead the Titan and is a better at flipping, Tim is okay in actrobatics and has leadership qualities..but I still believe Grayson at 16 could beat the 16 year old Tim.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 02:59 PM