KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » all Marvel heroes vs The JLA

all Marvel heroes vs The JLA
Started by: RobWolf27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RobWolf27

Question all Marvel heroes vs The JLA

How would all the marvel superheroes stand agianst the JLA ? You know what Wouldn't it be cool if instead of them making the amalagm universe last time if theywould have just merge marvel and dc without changing the charathers . I mean a diverse amount of characthers . Well I really mean if they made a neutral universe where all the marvel characthers existed and all of the dc characthers existed in the same Universe. Like you would have Captain america with wonder woman. Well just make one team out of the avengers and jla Like the JLA. Well anyways that would be cool. ok There you have it who would win?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:06 AM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Marvel would win. Instead of saying who can combat who, I'll just say Franklin Richards.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:08 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

This has to be the most one-sided thread I've ever seen. There has to be at least 200 to 300 Marvel heroes in the Marvel Universe. The JLA is completely outgunned and outnumbered. 7 against 300 something heroes!?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:27 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

Re: all Marvel heroes vs The JLA

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RobWolf27
[B] You know what Wouldn't it be cool if instead of them making the amalagm universe last time if theywould have just merge marvel and dc without changing the charathers . I mean a diverse amount of characthers . Well I really mean if they made a neutral universe where all the marvel characthers existed and all of the dc characthers existed in the same Universe. Like you would have Captain america with wonder woman. Well just make one team out of the avengers and jla Like the JLA. Well anyways that would be cool.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:29 AM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

I mean all of The Avengers ,Fantastic Four,and the Marvel knights or solo heroes not the teams like xmen or none the X teams . Maybe inhumans and thunderbolts.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:34 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

So that's like 30 to 50 superhumans against 7 JLAers. It's completely unfair.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:36 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

And JLU All of the justice league I should have put JLU.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:36 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

You mean the cartoon? The cartoon versions are MUCH weaker than their counterparts.

If it were the comic versions of the JLU then the JLU stands somewhat of a chance.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:37 AM
RobWolf27

There is alot more than 7 in the JLU isn't there?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:41 AM
RobWolf27

Maybe I not good at these things I usually get 3to 6 replies only than my the things I post is usually rejected after 5 or 6 maybe less.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:44 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I was referring to the JLA. You mentioned the JLU AFTER I said there were 7 in the JLA. There has to be at least 25 members in the JLU.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:45 AM
RobWolf27

I mean the comic version.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:45 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

The comic JLA has 7 members currently. It will probably expand soon as Busiek said "I like a big Justice League" but not until after his 8 Part Syndicate Rules.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:46 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The JLU stands very little chance. Martian Manhunter's telepathy may even the odds a little.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:47 AM
RobWolf27

But I haven't been reading comics for along time. I should have said All the Justice league I mean everyone there was. Even that Angel that time. What was his name?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:48 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote:
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'll just say Franklin Richards. [/B]

Are you serious?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:48 AM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Zauriel.

If it is EVERY Leaguer there ever was then The Justice League would win no doubt.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:50 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Are you serious?

Yes, I am that lazy.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:50 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

It was a angel with wings and Maybe as strong as an angel.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:53 AM
RobWolf27

does that even the odds alot tough?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:54 AM