KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Batman Beyond

Batman vs Batman Beyond
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Batman vs Batman Beyond

could the 30 something regular Batman of the Justice League Unlimited timeline beat the futuristic Batman Terry

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:42 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

just tech wise i think that will give futuristic batman a huge advantage in beating regualr Batman ------ Is old bruce giving advice to terry or what? lol this will be funny shit

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 04:00 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

hell no old Bruce anit giving him advice! if Terry kills young Bruce old Bruce would cease to exist.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 04:04 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Batman carried around a remote that universally controls every electronic device he's ever built. And then he strikes.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 04:09 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

that would be sweet regular Batman wins by pressing off to Terry Bat-tech suit.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 04:11 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

"I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Batman carried around a remote that universally controls every electronic device he's ever built. And then he strikes."

i think your giving bruce too much credit ya his smart and is a master planner but he doesn't have everything but ya bruce should take this if he was prep time, but say they were teleported a place they never say and they don't know each other , terry will have more info on bruce than bruce has on terry and the suit terry has can fly , he seems a lot strong etc.

So i think terry can take this but anything is possible

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 04:21 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I remember reading a Batman Beyond comic book (yes this is such a thing..its canceled but anyway) old Bruce dressed up in his old school suit and he fought Batman Beyond Terry and held his own.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 04:24 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Batman has defeated Aliens twice. Once in south America and once in Gotham city. With only his human level strength, his gadgets, and his mind to help him.
I doubt Terry McGuiness (B.Beyond) could ever accomplish the same feats. B.Beyond is a legitimate batman (he was chosen by Bruce himself at the end, and a bat - which led him to the bat cave, emaning he was selected in much the same way Bruce was decades ago). Thus B.Beyond is a legitimate Batman, but he is just not at the same level as Bruce.
One thing that has been consistently said is that Batman's (Bruce's) greatest weapon is his mind. B.Beyond's greatest assets are the suit old Bruce gave to him, plus the fact that old Bruce is always talking to him wirelessly.
Take away old Bruce's advice and Terry will not last an hour.
Batman (Bruce) would win.
What would be an interesting match up would be IF somehow Old Bruce was giving Terry advice. That would mean a fight between Batman at his prime, versus B.Beyond (meaning super-suit) with the benefit of old Bruce's wisdom and strategy.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 07:29 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Bruce will always be the better batman..no teenage tech batman could F**k with Bruce in his prime.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:09 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by kgkg
"I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Batman carried around a remote that universally controls every electronic device he's ever built. And then he strikes."

i think your giving bruce too much credit ya his smart and is a master planner but he doesn't have everything but ya bruce should take this if he was prep time, but say they were teleported a place they never say and they don't know each other , terry will have more info on bruce than bruce has on terry and the suit terry has can fly , he seems a lot strong etc.

So i think terry can take this but anything is possible

That's the thing. Batman is usually portrayed as that smart.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:24 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I know..but I could see the regular batman beating the half ass futuristic one.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:25 PM
SarKastic_OJ

The regular Batman would destroy Terry..Hands down..

Batman is smarter, has more ingeniuity, passive, calculate, wiser and experienced. Terry on the other hand is quicker and has a more agressive,and rasher(if you will) attitude.

Batman "created" Terry's suit and knows the effects of getting around it's many threats. This would be a battle of wits and tactics, an area where Batman stands firm...Bruce would "Destroy" Terry, no doubt...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:33 AM
SarKastic_OJ is currently offline Click here to Send SarKastic_OJ a Private Message Find more posts by SarKastic_OJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OtterVomit

Batman (the original) would win for reasons already discussed.

Plus, knowing Batman, he probably programed in some sort of remote shutdown sequence on Terry's suit just in case it ever fell into the wrong hands.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:44 AM
OtterVomit is currently offline Click here to Send OtterVomit a Private Message Find more posts by OtterVomit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote