KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Onslaught vs Thanos w/ IG

Onslaught vs Thanos w/ IG
Started by: C1nd3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C1nd3r

Onslaught vs Thanos w/ IG

who wins?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 08:58 PM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Not a real brain teaser. Thanos with the IG.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 09:02 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

there's really no point in posting threads with the infinity gauntlet or the HOTU or cosmic cube or whatever as whoever has it pretty much can't lose unless going against LT or someone stupidly powerful

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 09:21 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Thanos uncontested, unless we're assuming the IG is actually "Infinitesmal Gauntlet."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 09:36 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

or "ill grandmother"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:10 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

o_O

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 01:08 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is no fight.
If Thanos has the ig, no one below Pheonix stands a chance and even Pheonix would loose.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:41 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

true.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:42 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Phoenix would get her smoking posterior handed to her BIG time by Thanos with his Gauntlet, lol!

And no, Onslaught wouldn't stand a chance against big T.

What could you possibly do to someone who has control over space, time, matter and energy?

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:14 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I'm thinking Thanos without the Infinity Guantlet would be more than a match for Onslaught.

He stepped up to Tyrant.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:18 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Yeah, people seem to forget that Thanos is an absolutely bad-ass even WITHOUT the Gauntlet.

BTW - has anyone ever known Thanos take a telepathic assault? Or is he above that kinda thing?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:24 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

You don't see it happen because I'm sure once you go probing his mind....you're in his world.

I don't think he necessarily has the power to attack your mind, but I'm pretty sure he has methods of defending his own mind.

I'm 100% sure he could kick Xavier out of his head if the Professor tried any sort of assault.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:25 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Yeah - he's on another level.

Thanos is by far my favourite bad-guy. He's almost an anti-hero - you end up rooting for him against the good guys, lol! Anyone else find that? big grin

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:38 PM
Linkalicious

All the time.

Thanos for the win!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:53 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I'm thinking Thanos without the Infinity Guantlet would be more than a match for Onslaught.

He stepped up to Tyrant.

all he did is run away thinking he won.

clearly he has getting owned by Tyrant.

all he did is he took blows , just like what he did with Odin.

Onslaught and thanos whould be a good match .

Thanos won't win this easy.

and we didn't even get to see Onslaught true power , if Onsalught had time to realize his powers he can beat thanos

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:07 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Thanos stood toe-to-toe with Tyrant, took his best blasts...and sent some back at him.

They stalemated eachother only Thanos did, infact, win because he got what he came for...he found a worthy opponent, and he obtained something to make himself more powerful.

Onslaught really didn't impress me all that much.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:13 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Linkalicious
Thanos stood toe-to-toe with Tyrant, took his best blasts...and sent some back at him.

They stalemated eachother only Thanos did, infact, win because he got what he came for...he found a worthy opponent, and he obtained something to make himself more powerful.

Onslaught really didn't impress me all that much.

are you talking about here.

SS, gladiator get's own

and Thanos comes in to fight Tyrant.

Thanos got owned , if you call that a win , then thanos won agasin't Odin as well???

He left the battle cuz he could take hits from tyrant and survive , then he claimed he has the winner.

But clearly Thanos was getting his ass pounded.

if i can find the comic i will post it for people to see.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:19 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Which comic book are you talking about?

I'm talking about Cosmic Powers #6.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:32 PM
Beyonder

Originally posted by kgkg

and we didn't even get to see Onslaught true power , if Onsalught had time to realize his powers he can beat thanos

Then he's a dumbass not to realize it. Oh, he was a dumbass. Stood around like an idiot so the heroes can run into him and absorb him.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:38 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Beyonder
Then he's a dumbass not to realize it. Oh, he was a dumbass. Stood around like an idiot so the heroes can run into him and absorb him.

well you can call him dumbass.

But think about it if has written well

earth whould have been doom , so for a happy ending

they made a lame ass ending.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:57 PM